Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

Can someone please get me the link to ICT’s Myfxbook page, or how to find him on Myfxbook? Thanks!

lol this thread will bring everyone out of the woodworks. he hasnt posted the link yet. when he does post it he will edit the first post to include it. He tweeted that he would have it up tomorrow.

Can you post the link to your MyFXBook again?

I second this request! Even if he just hides the entries or delays the feed…
We don’t want a signal service.
All the best Mike!

Clicks subscribe. Good Luck Michael!

OMG…!!! I see many new people posting in here, Never saw them posting in the other ICT thread’s though.

Good Luck Michael. Will be following this thread closely and hope to learn something.

Hahahaha, isn’t it so very funny how some guys are getting rather emotional about this whole thing. Relax! Somehow I doubt he will keep his entries public, or else he’ll delay the update period on myfxbook.

Why are you guys getting so riled up though?

Good luck. Will be watching this thread closely. :slight_smile:

hope he will hide everything expect percentage gain. a summary after the week of the trades he took is all i and others should need.

I think that they hope that ICT will proof them right for studying him and as a result confirm that they are looking at profitable techniques… As they are emotionally attached to his future success they want to feel close to him and want to be part of his ‘posse’, confirming/announcing their emotional membership by, among other things, attacking so-called outsiders (“H@ters”). This so-called membership makes them feel successfull, as if they were trading themselves, and every won/lost trade will be felt as one of their own…

But that is just my assessment…

A very typical behaviour of traders with a mind of their own…:wink:

which cross will u trade?

that’s just awesome. Good luck Inner!

May the Force be with you. :slight_smile:

This is exciting, good luck to you, make it happen! :smiley:

On a side note, does this mean I can copy your trading and also potentially get to one mil? :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to seeing what’s possible with these tools.

Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you.

Sorry Michael, but you’ve posted the wrong link to your MyFXBook. You’ve posted the link to your portfolio, not your actual trading account.

Hi Mike! Go for it Mike. Am a newbie waiting to be inspired by your progress

Try this Inner_O_Trader’s Profile | Myfxbook

No data yet though