Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

You are in a toss up because we are in a consolidation, hence no clear directional bias hence better to take profits rather than expecting breakouts to either side. If you were trading in May, you wouldn’t have had any doubts but to short. See what I’m trying to say.

Aussie Still Short from last week 10 Lots…

Cable Still Short from last week 5 Lots…

I added positions 10 Lots eash on Fiber and Cable on Monday…

Just this weeks trades I am up about 170 Pips so far…

I just hope there isn’t much of an up move past 5980 on the Cable…Also I wish I would have taken so profits today at least half off at 5920 127% extenstion, but I was really busy today at work and couldn’t check charts much to see what was going on or do my fib extenstions…

EDIT

I just got tripped for a short Aussie at 0300 just now…

I was actually getting ready to change the Aussie to 0308 because I thought there were more stops resting there…I just hope this works out…Looking pretty scary…

For this week…

Cable @ 6045

Fiber @ 3064

Umm…I’m starting to think I followed the Weekly Judas down???

I wish I had more spare time to analysis the charts…

AUDUSD…Long OTE from Oct 8th to recent high…

We bounced off 62% Level making Tuesday Low…

Market Structure is broken to the upside per ICT’s Webinar with Chris Lori…

I think I might have gotten judas’d…

I’m going to clam up now and step away from the charts until London Open…I need to follow ICT’s rules and not talk about trades I am in until they are complete…Sorry AK…

Aussie audusd

Yesterday’s AR low was 10313. Would have though those stops would be taken out (just were) b4 (if) if heads lower.

Aussie aususd

Additionally the small spike up was due to better than expected (by a significant 0.5%) cpi q/q

One could also now raise the possibility of an interest rate cut on that result. ie audusd headed lower

[video=youtube_share;jCGW_1ZuqOQ]http://youtu.be/jCGW_1ZuqOQ[/video]

:43: ICT was carving pumpkins tonight with the little ones… sorry for the delay.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Aussie 4-Hour Stinger/Grail possibility

Not saying it can’t go higher…but this move has already played out.

WOW! 35 lots in play? those are numbers I will not get even close to in many years!
I have a 50:1 leveraged account, and risking 2% max I play with around 0.1 lots;)
you must have quite an impressive account mate! very motivating seeing you doing it! keep going.
cheers

edit: just couldnt resist but had to take out the calculator… on my account, if I had 35 lots and made 170 pips this week… I would have earned 59’500$ just this week… sounds good to me!:wink: really looking forward to get to a level where I can play with those amounts… but psychologically I still have a long way to go before I can handle such amounts haha

Alright, keeping up with my promise to post all the trades I take - just took an order short on the Cable - big judas rally up out of asian session, looking pretty bearish overall, plus divergence on the 5m between cable, fiber, and usdx, and we’re in an OTE.

Seems like a reasonable trade. Looking for 20 pips, 30 if I can get it.

edit: I should have taken the trade on the Fiber. More news coming out for it - more liquidity. I would be in bed right now if I had traded that pair. Cozy, warm, and in bed. I am a little bit bitter.

And, as promised, an update - 22 pips in the bag. I probably could’ve held for 30 pretty easily, but I’m sleepy, and I still met my goal. Let’s see if I can get another in NY. Time for bed!

Nice job :slight_smile: 30 pips easily in the bag! (if you took the trade from 1.5990)

Edit: Just saw your post before mine, well done!

On my feed market structure was bullish as septempers high took out april 30ths high only by a few pips but netherless it took it out it could be different on your feed. But this changed yesterday for me as a LL was made taking out the last major price swing (in my opinion) from 21st of september to 10th of october. I agree with you that market flow was bearish during this period but market structure was maintained. Just wanted to get a few peoples opinions on this thanks for your input. Oh and am talking about the cable sorry forgot mention that

You’re looking at the pound, I was looking at the Euro.

But on the pound, I’d say MS is showing a definitive range.

No need to bother posting a chart today, price spike to 80 level (EUR), go short, easy trading, it was clear as day, note how it bounced off the 20 level to the pip, before it got there.

ICT the Euro long you took , what was the trigger, Market structure was broken to go short. What am i missing?

I will address this question and simr’s in PTC tonight.

:57: