Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

In the recent PTC video. Mike was using charts from some website to explain about the Dollar Index and such. Cold anyone tell me which website is that ?

Itā€™s pricecharts.com

I see that itā€™s a paid service. Is there any way to get the chartā€™s ? Any other source or such ?

Thank you.

try timingcharts.com :13:

Thanks for the help. timingcharts doesnā€™t have the W% and open interest tools. Does it ?

Carl they give you two weeks of free all services at pricecharts.com . Use the free service and see if you can use the information to your advantage. Take a call then.

Thank you Simr. That was really helpful.

Can anyone tell me one thing. As a begginer I only concentrate on cable and fibre at the moment and looking at todayā€™s price action of these two, how could I tell which one would have made a more handsome range in the day. Considering Iā€™m looking at the charts between 6:00-8:20am GMT time before I shoot off to work :slight_smile:

ICT - your content, the way itā€™s been packaged (including the music intro) is priceless and Iā€™ve said it before but Iā€™ll say it again: thank you for devoting time to provide us with powerful insights and the armoury to succeed. Iā€™m subscribed to this and look forward to itā€¦

I was looking at the weekly COT charts of AUSSIE and USD. Both seem to be weak and are tend to be bearish atm. So how do we trade AUDUSD ?

I had dowloaded the attached indicator ( _ICT MarketStructure) from another ICT thread.

The problem with this indicator is, it does not refresh on new tick or on new bar. One needs to continually refresh the chart in order to get it to paint.

Does anyone have a newer version with a fix? Or can someone please correct its code?

Thanks a million!

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-350.html#post381116

Check post 3496

Thanks to Praxy - not me!

Thanks Tommy & thank you Praxy!

I took a live one this morning at LO. Risked 2% and closed the trade at 2.5%. I was wrong in my analysis but managed 20 pips and then price retraced back into my stop, which was past BE.

In hind sight I could have played it a lot better. Any ways thanks for the insight on how the market moves.

FYI that is 3 trades based on concepts Iā€™ve learned from the threads and videos. Those 3 trades increased my equity by 6.2%!

[video=youtube_share;LIMEd6W1SSQ]http://youtu.be/LIMEd6W1SSQ[/video]

Note Cable 15m OTE for likely run above last fridayā€™s highsā€¦ 1.6050-1.6080 upside objectives in here. Below the 159.50 puts the breaks on the bulls for the near-term.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

I feel like iā€™m cheating. I only use a few things that youā€™ve taught and iā€™ve been pretty successful with it. Im also at the point where I donā€™t need to watch most of your videoā€™s the second they come out because its already full of stuff i already know. haha

Thanks ICT :slight_smile:

You are graduating! That is the intended goal. Anticipate the ICT :57:

Michael you know what I regret?not finding your thread earlier. Not because of how far along Iā€™d be but because of the discipline I would have gained learning it bit by bit.

hi ict would u mind suggesting some reliable brokers to open an account for guy like me who is outside usa and not a usa citizen. i am aamir from pakistan and i donot have any legal rights in usa. so the biggest problem for usa to find a reliable broker coz on internet i come across hundreds of brokerage sites.thanking you in advance.

Iā€™m not ICT by any means but do your research and pick a broker that would suit your needs. Good place to start looking: How to Choose a Forex Broker - BabyPips.com