Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Hi Dale yeah I imagine that would be quite chaotic lol… There have been viruses out there designed to do just that… one of the reasons I back up all my important files onto flash drives

Reminds me of a prank I played on my brother years ago when I took the hardrive out of his computer he spent hours trying to figure out why it wouldnt boot up… eventually I quit making him suffer, I said you know I think I got an idea whats up with your computer, you probably need to put this back in and I gave him his hardrive back he was pissed lol

Someone knows more than I do. I tried and tried to get Firefox to use the links on Babypips, but I kept getting the “Method not Implemented” error. GET/go to school/ not supported with Apache server. No I don’t know what it means. I tried Internet Explorer and it worked. To bad, cause I like Forefox better. Checked other errors of the same on some forums and apparently this is a wide spread problem with Firefox. No, I don’t have a clue. except it is annoying as hell!

Reminds me of a prank I played on my brother years ago when I took the hardrive out of his computer he spent hours trying to figure out why it wouldnt boot up… eventually I quit making him suffer, I said you know I think I got an idea whats up with your computer, you probably need to put this back in and I gave him his hardrive back he was pissed lol

ROFLMAO!!!

Good one!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

I’ve had the same problem with Firefox, but It hasn’t been out of control. I just refresh a couple times when it happens and all is well.