Intraday Scalping Using EMA & CCI

hi,

i will complete other projects in couple of hours.after london session once i complete my trades for today i will try to complete your requirments.

i added ur gmail on my contact list.

LOL. completed early. because looking for some good trend to trade.

Added Features:
dynamic SL 10 PIPS below/above 288 for buy/sell
difference between order price should not be above/below 20 PIPS from 288 EMA for buy/sell

Not tested yet. looking for review
sent ex4 only. when we complete all features if need, then finally i send mq4 upon request.

MUTHUKUMAR_VER2.zip (11.4 KB)

CCI working fine now.
S/L Dynamic 10PIPS done.
Still order difference to be done today.

MUTHUKUMAR_FIXED.zip (11 KB)

First of all thank you for your work. In this version thereā€™s no stoploss? Are you planning to introduce it?

Thanks in advance.

Latest updated one here.

MUTHUKUMAR-SL.zip (13 KB)

Hi sheriffonline,
Iā€™m trying your EA. I see that it donā€™t set a fixed SL but it close some positions. Which rule are you using? Without source code is impossible to understand :wink:

Thanks in advance.

Hi Stop Loss is Dynamic +10 or -10 above / below 288 EMA. If you wish, you can also fix initial SL.

Final Updated Version:

Added difference between order price should not be above/below 20 PIPS from 288 EMA for buy/sell. this is done for 4 digit brokers only. i try to implement for both 4/5 digits.

MUTHUKUMAR_FIXED.zip (13.4 KB)

1 Like

thanks a lot sheriff

Here is the final version.
Added pip difference for 5 digit brokers. just change PIP_DIFF_BUY/PIP_DIFF_SELL as 0.00020/-0.00020 instead of 0.0020/0.0020.

To Your Success
Sheriff

MUTHUKUMAR_FINAL.zip (13.4 KB)

Hi! I am happy to report that today I tried your strategy on the EUR/USD and It worked for me on my first trade! I made 33 pips. I think I went in a little early. I actually made 3 trades. I made 33 pips on the first one, 42 pips on the second one and 12 pips on the third one!

Iā€™ve just been looking at this strategy on my charts and it looks promising. Need to do some backtesting tomorrow. I can see already that it is very important to be as close to 288ema as possible.

Hi All

How do I load the file to my MT4, I tried but it is not opening, I can see it under custom indicators.

Thank you

Hi is this ea profitable? How much it profits monthly?

Hi Muthukur, how much is the monthly profit of this ea? Thanks a lot.