Introduction to OctaFX

Does Octa have negative balance protection? I was a bit confused reading the info on your website.

That was a joke, man :18:

guys what are final opinion on this broker , i am planing to move my capital from my current shamefull gang of cyber criminal in the name of broker to this broker soonest , but i will like those taht have account or trading with them to please share more explanation about them they are real ECN BROKER INDEED ?

THANK YOU ALL

Hello MikaR!

Thank you for the question!

OctaFX offers negative balance protection, so whenever you balance becomes negative we automatically adjust it to zero. So, if your balance becomes negative due to Stop Out, OctaFX will compensate the amount and bring your account balance back to zero. OctaFX guarantees that your risk is limited to only those funds you have deposited into your account. Please be aware that it does not include any debt payments from the Client. Thus our clients are protected from losses beyond the initial deposit at OctaFX cost. You can read more in our Customer Agreement section.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Wait, I didn’t quite get what you mean here: [I]Please be aware that it does not include any debt payments from the Client. [/I] So are there no debt payments or… they still exist? Your wording wasn’t too clear, sorry :\

Dear MikaR,

Don’t worry, this only means that you shouldn’t make any debt payments. So, if your balance becomes negative, OctaFX will compensate all the amount and bring your account balance back to zero.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

hey dealeres, I believe they are true ECN, I use their ECN account with cTrader platform and so far I don’t get any slippage. It is especially develop for ECN trading, so kind of safety thing for people to know that they won’t have to deal with issues like re-quotes and such.

I think why not - news trading is not prohibited.

Dear Jackson Bird,

We appreciate your opinion on our services and thank you for your feedback.
Our clients are welcome to use any trading strategies including but not limited to scalping, hedging, news trading, martingale as well as any Expert Advisers with only exception of arbitrage.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Hey Octa! How can I claim the bonus?

Dear Rainer Hummel,

To claim the bonus you need to verify your account and make a deposit. You can claim the bonus manually (Login to your Personal Area | OctaFX) or enable automatic bonus application for each deposit in the bonus settings (Login to your Personal Area | OctaFX).

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

If I deposit with MasterCard, how can I withdraw later?
Do you withdraw to the same credit card? What if the withdrawal amount is higher than the deposit?
Also, I see the MasterCard deposit option on your deposit page, but it is not listed on your withdrawal information page Free Forex Deposit and Withdrawal without Fees - OctaFX

Dear sebnet,

Unfortunately, you cannot make a withdrawal to your credit card. The withdrawal options are the following: Neteller, Skrill or internal transfer.

OctaFX does not limit the amount you can withdraw or deposit into your account. The deposit amount is unlimited, and the withdrawal amount should not exceed free margin.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Ok, thanks. I’ve already talked to a customer support rep and agreed to use Skrill to withdraw.