IronFX won't release funds - avoid at all costs my view

I am not a Chinese and I do not live in China, and I didn’t use any bonus of IronFX, but my withdraw was halted from March, 2015. It was alreday more than one year! For me, IronFX is actually a robber.

Did you contacted them and what did they told you about your issue…? I guess they are already being marked as scam on forex peace army. Iron Fx Scam Warning | Broker Reviews | Forex Peace Army

How do I make a withdrawal from MetaTrader 4?

I can understand how frustrating it can be for you when your money is at risk and you have no idea whether you will ever be able to get it or not. This is why you must take some time to read reviews about the broker you are planning to trade with so that you don’t regret it later.

A couple of comments on difficulties getting brokers to release funds.

Firstly, no matter what company you’re dealing with, you must expect them to be more careful when they are asked to pay money out than they might be when they get money paid in. Wouldn’t you be? This is the same in any industry in any business.

But its more important for brokers because of anti-money laundering legislation. The fines and penalties for money laundering (or for just not taking strong enough steps against money laundering) are really tough - much heavier than if a firm simply delivers poor customer service. So brokers have to be extra-careful.

Thirdly, the difficulties are often caused by the client. Brokers almost always declare that they will only return funds to the same account that they received them from. But over the years, clients change banks and credit cards and address and even their names. All this makes it difficult and slow to get your funds back.

Fourthly, there is a difference between deposits and profits. If you have made profits by trading contrary to the broker’s terms and conditions, you should get your deposit back, but you can forget the profits.