Is Anyone Making A Good Living Off Full Time Forex Trading?

I think there are some expert traders who could use forex as main income for them because if forex business is not profitable then there are no people who take part in this business anymore. It is not easy to realize consistent profit in this business which is the thing which must be reached as full-time traders. People won’t become full-time traders if they didn’t gain any profits consistently.

there are many people who have made good living out of forex, but the number of people fail is very huge, but forex has supported a lot in my life financially.

You are right there are lot of people who are full time traders. When I had no job I did forex as full time it gave me positive results. I must say if one is sincere with his work it will certainly beneficial to him because he will try to good every day , not repeat his mistakes , he will try to find right way of business.

1 Like

I like to trade and it gives me money, but it’s not my main income. I think that trading for a living can be difficult cause of mental pression than you have bills to pay, while sometimes market dont want to pay you at all. Just my 2 cents.

Yes treat forex as part time making more enjoy in this business, if get earning from forex it can being additional as saving money, and we can cover daily purposes from main business as source income, I think become full time trader is option but they also must accept the risk that involved

the mere fact that forex trading is this popular should be evident enough to show that there is a chance for success, and yes, by simply trading successfully one can be pretty much anything he wants in forex. I do believe many are making a decent above average income. personally i do hold on to a day job, but trade a hotforex account, hey its been really well.

I have known many traders who make a full time living, but I prefer to trade in part time and want to keep my other options open so that when I lose a lot, I can recover it through my other options.

I have young brother, he that introduce to me about forex, and he already treat forex business as main source income for daily purposes, and he is included as man that having good patience in life and also good attitude but having strong mental in my view, indeed many trader treat forex as full time but we having own choice