Is Forex a Scam?

to me i think its professional SCAM although some brokers claims its not. by allow their victims to gain some coins and later take double or more of what they gave earlier.

Forex trading itself is not a scam its a market where you need to trade according to your skills. But there are many scams that are related with forex trading, like fake trading systems, useless trading robots that many try to sell to other traders.

Very true scam brokers are responsible when people think it is a scam business. Forex is not scam , those who are in this business use fake tools in dealing with their clients. It is recommended to work with fair and trusted broker so that trader will not face any scam in their trading.

There are scums in every business. But it doesn’t mean that a business itself is a scum.

It’s true, Forex is not a scam, some people in the business are.

totally agree with this! Its not Forex itself but some of the bad people inside of it.

Forex is just like every other market out there, whether it be the trading market or the basketball production market. In itself it is no inherently evil or inherently a scam. It depends on how it is utlized, which is dependent upon the members of the market. As afrorementioned, there are good and bad traders just as there are good and bad brokers. The number one real is caution and prudence.

I don’t think that it’s okay to talk about the whole market as a scam. Some brokers may be not as honest or scrupuluous about their clients and/or transactions, but it doesn’t mean the whole Forex is a scam.
Besides, twinkles929, you’re talking exactly about the brokers, not about the market. Then you’d better change the topic title, at least in my opinion.

This is a good community, it brings us the experiences about forex.