Is Gainsy a worthy broker?

Yeah, and hi to all from India! Yesterday I got here by plane. It’s a very great country - I like it! Now I think to stay to live here forever!

beware of cows^^

no never dont even think to invest in GAINSY. its a fraud company. iam a widow with 2 kids and they cheated me.

gainsy is a fraud company. i made 500usd to 15000usd they dont have the heart to pay that much for such investment and they blocked my account when complained to regulation. they called and told me to do what i want to do but they will not give me my payout and asked me to go to hell…

invested to get humiliated in Gainsy.

and also met one ex representative and he told me is common practice from gainsy of blocking account and not processing withdrawals.

You only need 2 things to know what kind of broker this is. To visit their website and have an IQ above 80.

Any broker who posts this under the rules of applying for the PAMM management…

Install our toolbar in your browser;**
Bookmark GAINSY.COM in your browser;**
Start following GAINSY on Google+ and LinkedIn.**

…must be a bunch of completely retarded morons. Seriously, what a joke. This is enough to know that dumb people operate the company…and would you trust dumb people with your money?

…and also you need to send your statement)) Maybe they didn’t give you bonus because your statement is rubbish?))) It’s a joke)

I’m Gainsy client for 8 month, I’m satisfied with this broker. Also I made a withdraw - $1,400, I used bank wire transfer, so it took some time. Execution is instant, spread is tight. I don’t know what is wrong. Now I want to cooperate with my friend to a PAMM - I will be a manager, and my friend will invest in me
Don’t want to promote or advice, just say my opinion - gainsy is not so bad as you are writing here)

Wish good profit for everybody!
Hello from Canada!

Hi, owners of gainsy! Nice to have you on the forum. :smiley:

I have heard something about that pamm offer, but I prefer to use pamm with my own depo. I like their conditions (spreads, execution, min slippge) the same settings like STP accs has. also I can always change my pamm-conditions (min investment, rollover period ect).
don’t pay your attention on onlineaddict, he is probably just looser who lost all his money or works on competitors

LOL, you say it like people only lose money with other brokers and always win with gainsy. It doesn’t need much intelligence to figure out which posts here are legitimate and which not…looking at all the complaints, where people weren’t paid by gainsy, I believe them, because the company simply doesn’t make a serious impression. One look at the website and you can tell its a “one-day” kind of company.

I agree, if something looks too good to be true it’s probably not good. We run a signal service and yes we all hit a lows. If places have a reputation then it’s there for a reason. As with everything word of mouth is the best bet. Hearing things this way paints a real picture.

one day company :smiley: okay,
“dogs are barking, but the caravan moves on”, keep on barking, my doggy =*

lol man if I was owner of a broker company, I wouldn’t waste my time talking to mr Nobody like you)) I would better rest on my yacht with Victoria Secret models :DD
And one-day company from 2012?)) Well, It was long, loooong day…))))

Hello,
Does anybody use their ecn platform? Cause I want to start, but 10k usd is rather big amount for me. So may be someone has already used and may advice me (spreads, commissions, execution, may I used in my iphone ect…)

Hello, Bundesmaschine. I use gainsy ecn. Firstly I also thought that sum is too much, but it really worth. Spreads are tight and commission is fixed. Execution is instant, without delays. For ecn they have their own platform, it’s very comfortable. I use it on my iPhone 5 and on Android tablet, so I can trade everywhere I am. If you are afraid - you can try demo.
If any more questions - ask me, I’ll try to help

Hello, Marberkins
What are the difference between mt4 and ecn-platform? Also are there any difference between ecn-real and ecn-demo? May be spreads or execution?

Hello, Bundesmaschine. Well, spreads are from 0 pips, web-trading is available. And I forgot about royal bonuses (really good for such sum of deposit!).
No, the only difference is in $10000 :slight_smile: As for me, this account type costs its money.

And how about withdraw of these 10k, can I withdraw some profit for myself?

Yes, sure. Even your initial deposit. But don’t forget about commissions. Actually, I use bank wire, cause company pays commissions when you withdraw more than $10k, very comfortable :))

Agree, last week withdraw about $15k and after 4 days I got my money 8) no any problem with withdraw btw

uncomfortable personal profile on their site>< always refresh it

Dear aneah!

Please allow one question:

Do You still use that system You mentioned in the thread about how good of a broker Gainsy is?

All the best,

Marc

P.S.:

“ALLES GUT” -
so You are GERMAN!? :wink: