Is it possible to grow a small account into a big one?

EURUSD looks dangerous for him

I think itā€™s possible to do it, but not everyone can do it. It takes a very experienced trader to do such a thing.

Yes I am ever reading certan trader he start fro m bonus no deposit 5$ and can growing money more than 200$ so startt from small capital is possible to bigger one if skill supported but if not hence will only waste money

Best advice/reflection in the thread. Without this you travel the road of Boom, Bustā€¦or even Bust,Bust for that matter.

Iā€™m the worst trader in the world. I mismanage my stops, my entries and my profit stops. Iā€™m impulsive on entries and on exits. I really really suck at this. Iā€™m only on year three.

My one saving grace is that I trade with 3 to 1 minimum Risk Reward. Out of 177 trades Iā€™ve made this year I have 50 winners, 60 BE and 67 Losers. Iā€™m up 34% at the end of the first half of the year.

In Forex trading, there is no limits on how much money you can make. There is no boss, you are free to work your own time when ever you want to.

Yes but it will require a lot of skills including proper trade management plan as well as a right approach to manage the associated risks with the working capital.

Most important is making good analysis in the market because as trader will work with the trend market here, if any trader have good patience also good risk management and skill trading hence will possible to increasing small money to bigger capital

If you are dedicated, hard worker and sincere with your work then you can grow efficiently, forex is good rewarding business and is lucrative, I found it perfect business, so carry on your working with full honesty and you can grow definitely.

Like Bear said, ITs all about patience. Waiting gives you more time to make sure your right.

It also means it gives you more time to be wrong. By the time you right for confirmation, it could well be over.

Small account can definitely be grown into large ones but it will take time and great patience to do so. You have to use tight money management and increase your lot size only after you capital get raised a bit.

With Proper knowledge and analytical skills, yes it is possible to grow a small amount into a huge capital.

Iā€™ve made mistakes both when I have waited for a confirmation and when I have traded without waiting. Unfortunately itā€™s rarely clear which one of these actions is the right one for the situation one is in.

I think any new trader should start with small amounts and focus on learning forex trading strategies, this is the only way to improve their trading style as well as their account balance.

Im pure price action, I dont need confirmation, I just need price to hit my target area to take action, instantlyā€¦ I know where price is going, I just have to wait for it to get there.

And its about directional bias. If Im looking Long, I dont wait for shorts, I wait for Longs. If I miss it, I miss it, wait for the next run. I take my trades, where the banks take everyone elseā€™s., :wink:

Im not saying im the best trader in the land, I have a few things i need to get better on, and thats just taking more profits and not cutting them short. But I can tell you without a doubt, Im in the top 2% of this forum. I know which isnt saying alot because its newbies, lolā€¦ But Ive come a lonnnnnng way bro, and now its just waiting and taking it slooo, methodical, and logically sound trades.

Billy, Hope you have a great day man,

Hi Money

The direction to trade in is every time the issue that is coming up. If you have it wrong your trades are not going to work (My opinion)

What do you use as a trigger for opening trades in your direction? Do you have the same setup as before?

TC

HI TC, how you been bud?

Man, everything I do is different, Im strictly ICT now. Not one indicator, Sooo refreshing,

Well, that explains everthing. No helping you. Youā€™re no help to anyone.

Come back to the dark side bro, go boxes

lol,

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!