I've designed my Money management plan with targets/goals

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt ur so advanced trading conversation, im just reading around(im new :p) and i always see this risk in % and id like to ask, how do you calculate your risk? When you mean 2% does that mean ur using only 2% of your capital when evern u buy/sell and thats what you call risk? It might seem stupid but i dont understand it :blush:

Sorry and thanks again :slight_smile:

PD: anyone using oanda fxtrade? I want to open a real account and dont know if its trusted or not

Hi fihunts,

I noticed that you posted your plan back in 2011 for 5 years projections and your excel sheet shows up to 2015.

Well, it’s 2016 now and it would be very much appreciated if you can let us know how the whole thing worked out for you so far.

Thanks,

The OP also hasn’t logged in here for over 5 years, Pilot, as you’d have seen for yourself, if you’d bothered to check.

Is it [I]really[/I] necessary, in these circumstances, to bump ancient threads like this, so that they occupy a space on the front page of the thread-listings, displacing something current?! :rolleyes: