Let do an experiment

Worse it’s a polar bear so no go for either!:o But once in a while they put two of them on there so I guess that constitues for something:rolleyes:. And yeah I really messed up my calculations.:stuck_out_tongue: when I saw the 4-2 for some reason I was thinking 6-2 that’s how I got 75%(which does help my cause out at all does it?). I guess I just kinda expected him to lose the next two cuz of the track record. hehe…oh I can’t wait to see what he says when he gets on…

O.K. I see you two clowns are having fun at my expense, so that does it the gloves are off. From now on I will mispronunce your names. But anyway thanks for getting my back with Shadow. Can-na-DA is mostly frozen and they have a hard time doing math. And they are still mad that the Stanley Cup moved south for warmer weather.

Shadow I dont know what you are talking about I have a Dollar coin I mean $0.65 coin from 1987 and it says on the front Elizabeth II. But, Yea I can see how you might think that is a bear. I dont know what a loone is but where I come from if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and taste like a duck it must be a duck.

O.K. now that I put you two fools on the run in your place its time to get back to business. I plan on running this until we get stopped out or the account doubles.

Last night trade has not been closed yet. We have made $4.82 on roll over and are currently down 13 pips or $125. I will not make another trade tonight because that would put us over the %5 max.
Cross your fingers and lets get a win. Also if there is anyone with the intellagence of ME please reply. I need help with huey and duey. lol

Hobbit I forgot to mention that I will also mispell words just because you hurt my feelings (lol). As for shadow just say something about how bad canada is at hockey and that will shut him up.

O.K. Thursday carry over trade went wrong for us and we lost $250 That makes us 2-5. Well let Shadow try to figure out the win loss %. Dont tell him hobbit, this will be a test to see if he is really a newbie or not.

So tonight, almost lost the luck loonie duck. We will, the ugly chick bear head came up so its a buy at 1.3389 a s/l of 1.3362 and a t/p of 1.3426

ok lets make some money

Well guys the lucky loonie duck did good last night we made a profit of $370. Bad news is we had a negitive roll over of $6.50 Ouch!
So for tonight the luck loonie duck says Sell. So we will sell at 1.3422, a s/l of 1.3448 and a take profit of 1.3385.
Just so you know I think that this is a bad trade but lets hope we get lucky. Untill tommrow.

Hey good news guys the duck was right. I made a profit of $370 last night. That put our win/loss at 4-5. We’ll let Shadow figure out the percentage rate on that one. At this rate I should make enough money to buy Canada in about 3 months. As you have probably notice I have changed for us to me. That is because I have made this system and I am ready to sell my signals. So if you are ready to make a million you can buy this system that I call the Bill Gates System, because that is how much money it makes every month. So if you want to my signals it will only be $250 a month. Not bad for a first time guru. Of course if you want to recieve my signals for free then all you have to do is just keep reading this post.

O.K. tonight the lucky loonie duck says, sell. So we I mean I will sell at 1.3433 with a s/l of 1.3460 and a t/p of 1.3396. Good Luck

Well tonight we have double good news. Not only did we win $370 but we made $14.68 on the roll over. You guys better hurry up and order my system befor the price goes up.
So anyway we are now 5-5 even Shadow can figure out that percentage, and up $449.49 I guess we can say not bad for 2 weeks. On to tonights trade will it be duck or bear (I use bear loosely because it looks more like a woman to me)? The duck is on a roll so we will sell at 7621 with a s/l of 7646 and a t/p of 7584. I have a bad feeling that this will not go our way but at least we will still be in the profit.

ok guys I just added another demisoin on to the experiment and that is don’t trade after a 6 pack. I just muffed up and and sold NZD/USD instead of EUR/USD. Since we all know that NZD is going up I sold it for a $70 loss. I will not adjust the numbers to elimiate this mistake. We will just chaulk it up to experience. Besides if it was a real account (like the way we should treat all demos) we would not get our money back.
So for the real trade we will sell at 1.3394 with a t/pof 1.3357 and a s/l of 1.3418. buy the way I still think the duck is wrong on this one.

really interesting experiment :smiley:

OK guys keep it short tonight. So far last nights trade is still open. We were up almost 20 pips and now we are down 2 pips. Good news is we took a roll over of $4.89. This brings up a question. Yesterday our trade was the same amount of lots. 1 that is and also a sell. So why did we get $14.68 yesterday and with the same amount today we only got$4.89? Does the intrest rate change that fast? Can someone please help us out on the problem? I am sure that it is bugging most of the lesser people out their. So sincde yesterdays trade is still open there will be no trade tonight.

Well tonight I went to do the trade and my demo account and the whole thing was gone. Its like someone stole my account man. So I went to the site and they are doing maintance. I do not let it when they do that. How does this affect my account? What about my open orders? This a problem I have not dealt with befor. So if we did lose the account should we start over or is everyone happy with the results so far?

Well guys the site is still down for maintance. Who here thinks they went under?

Who went under?

strategybuilderfx.com where are you? I loved you? I did everything you asked of me! And then when I needed you the most you just dumped me like yesterdays garbage! I hate you! SOB! SOB! SOB! snort.

you know I hate to rub it in and all but it’s working fine for me. I mean maybe ur account expired. It might be time to start all over again:eek:. Maybe it saw what u did with the nzd/usd and then calling it a demisoin - which BTW sounds like it came out of the depths of hell - and said if he keeps this up he’s going to make us look bad too. who knows man maybe it just hates u cuz ur beautiful:rolleyes:. Maybe it’s cuz u called me duey and called the loon a duck - quite proposterous
~ Shadow

P.S. Hobbit I wouldn’t sign it as huey, He’s 3 parts smarts and 2 parts beer, and at times 1 part BS. I mean if the demo won’t give him the benefit of the doubt, there is no reason for u to. :smiley:

take it easy and have a good one eh! Note: I do think the experiment is interesting in case people think I’m here just to be a downer:D best to all!

Well guys I think we can offically call shadow a “hater!” Some people just dont understand the pure genius of what I am trying to do. So like mama always said “don’t play with the stupid!” Sorry Shadow, but you asked for it. Now don’t make me give you another verbal thrashing again because theres plenty more where that came from.
So onto business. I still cant log in to the account so I have decided. That since Hobbit messed it all up when he made me get drunk and buy the wrong pair, that we should start all over next month or week which ever comes at the same time. This time we will start with a $2000 account. The risk of 5% will be $100, so the question is do we want to keep our stop loss at around 25 pips or closer to 100 pips? Give me some feed back or else I will have to make an executive decison.

go go go!!! all the way… this is the 1st ever trading system that i ever seen. Keep up the good work. have u patented the system? cause i wanna do it!!!

Thanks icycloud! I hope your kidding about sell this system. But if your serious I am accepting orders its called the bill gates method because it makes so much money.
I will start it all over again on Monday hope to see ya there.

you are very creative man…i like creative traders full of idea that are out of this world… for me, i just started to test my new system too…i would throw darts on my darts board to sees the value which is the pips and confirm my short or long position on which colour i hit the most… lolx… also using proper money mangment skills… hope it can works :slight_smile:

Well cloud, fell free to post your results on this post. What pair(s), starting capital, amount risk per trade, profit target and when are you starting? Give the details. For me it is monday!

O.K. the market opens in about 1`6 hours and I have opened the box once again. Thats right I am changing the experiment. I think that I have proven how important risk to reward is so now I will change up the experiment. From now on I will have 3 accounts (demos, I’m not crazy). All with a oopening balance of $2000 USD. The first account the risk to reward will be .5 to 1, the second will be 1 to 1 and the last will be 1.5 to 1. I like the 25 pip stop loss so the numbers I will use are t/p of 13,25 and 37. The 5% rule will still apply at $500 interviels. A trade will be place every night at 11:00 pm EST. Even if a trade is still open another trade will be opened. Lets see where this one will take us.