LiteForex – About the Company

You may find it funny, but brokers usually keep such things on the company’s website: spreads

i have problem, whenever i try open pending order or normal order, the process time takes too long until received error (off quotes)
it takes 1min, 2min even more than that…
even when open the minimum lot size (0.01)
need help…

Hello,
Please contact support department: Live Chat
They will need your trading account number.

Lite forex is one of the best forex sites for newbies, advanced and expert people.

The admin of this forex site is also active at a lot of paid forums to support members there.

Its nice traders cabinet and support members very friendly

:o:o:o:o:

Maybe I don’t understand something… but these cent accounts seem to be useless. what’s the point in trading with small amounts? If you win, you’ll win cents and if you lose you’ll lose cents. Why waste time on this?

What’s the problem? the good thing about cent accounts is that you don’t have to take big risks. You can easily test the company with very small investments.
You can develop and test your strategy.

Mobile trading is one of the most modern ways of working at the financial markets. LiteForex Group of Companies keeps up with the times and offers a wide range of trading platforms for mobile trading.
MetaTrader4 – is the most popular and proven trading platform, which provides a great variety of tools for online trading. LiteForex Group of Companies is pleased to bring your attention to MT4 trading terminals for the following mobile devices:
• PDA
• Smartphone
• iPhone®
• iPad™
• Android
• Blackberry
Opportunities of the new applications don’t inferior to standard terminal MT4 in terms of functionality and meet all the requirements of security and privacy. Now you can check the situation at financial markets, get quotes and news, execute transactions, manage opened positions and available funds at any time and any place.
We hope that trading with mobile services from LiteForex Group of Companies will help you to open new horizons at financial markets.
Distributives of mobile terminals for PDA, Smartphone, iPhone®, iPad™, Android and Blackberry are presented on the official LiteForex

I use a cent account to live test EAs I make. Its a good low risk way to test with a real price feed.

On that note the new 3 pip spread on EU sucks Its not a very competitive spread anymore and that one pip has got me looking at other brokers again. Right now I only have a cent account with LF so if I move its no great loss to LF. I do think these kind of tiny accounts are a great way for customers to develop trusting relationships with a broker that lead to much larger deposits if the trust is there. A non competitive spread will defiantly reduce the number of new cent accounts and in the long run reduce the number of “serious” traders with the big accounts and in turn revenue for the broker.
Just my thoughts… can you tell I want my pip back, a pip on every trade is worth much more to a trader then any deposit gimmick guys.

Mobile trading is one of the most modern ways of working at the financial markets. LiteForex Group of Companies keeps up with the times and offers a wide range of trading platforms for mobile trading.
MetaTrader4 – is the most popular and proven trading platform, which provides a great variety of tools for online trading. LiteForex Group of Companies is pleased to bring your attention to MT4 trading terminals for the following mobile devices:
• PDA
• Smartphone
• iPhone®
• iPad™
• Android
• Blackberry
Opportunities of the new applications don’t inferior to standard terminal MT4 in terms of functionality and meet all the requirements of security and privacy. Now you can check the situation at financial markets, get quotes and news, execute transactions, manage opened positions and available funds at any time and any place.
We hope that trading with mobile services from LiteForex Group of Companies will help you to open new horizons at financial markets.
Distributives of mobile terminals for PDA, Smartphone, iPhone®, iPad™, Android and Blackberry are presented on the official LiteForex

Who knows how to transfer money from one account into another?
Can I transfer funds from lite type account into a floating one?

Yes, you can do it from your trader’s cabinet. Follow the Transfer link.

There are a lot of trading instruments listed on LiteForex website but I can’t see them in MT4. I just see a few of them. Where are the rest?

NEW WEB SITE OF AFFILIATE PROGRAMS BY LITEFOREX GROUP OF COMPANIES

Affiliate programs by LiteForex have become popular among both clients and partners of the company and leading experts in the sphere of financial markets.
At present LiteForex group of companies is glad to offer to your attention a new web site of Affiliate Programs that will definitely become helpful and comfortable instrument for the partners of the company as well as the source of information for those who plans to start cooperation with LiteForex.
This thematic resource involves everything that the partner needs for the productive work: general information about the conditions of programs and campaigns, numerous free partners’ instruments such as banners, avatars, wallpapers, advertising and training materials, analytical articles.
New web site of Affiliate Programs by LiteForex group of companies is a new level of cooperation that proves the status of reliable broker

Go to the Main Menu -> View -> Market Watch. Then right click on the Market Wath window and chose Show all.

Happy trading day with Lite Forex

Hello,
I’ve read on the website that I can trade gold with LiteForex, but I don’t see it in the trading terminal. Could you tell me, where it is?

Hye,

LiteForex should consider creating Meta Trader for MAC users, I am so frustrated coz i have registered but i could not trade…

Gold is cald here as XAU, and the name of the pair is XAU/USD. You can find it in the New Chart.

A friend of mine uses some windows emulator for mac to trade

I want to know if i make a deposit to LF Boom account , can i withdraw the profit ?