Live calls on EU, GU & EJ

Anaida, can you post like a daily or if it is too time consuming than maybe a weekly recap just to state how many trades you put in, how many losers and winners and more importantly how many pips won and lost?

At the moment, it is a bit difficult to keep track of your trading posts.

Dear Psylence and Jay,
I informed you that normally, I’m not a big fan of SL.
Yes, i do have a strategy to close a trade even at a loss and this is how how i use it.
If I’m with the trend (if the candles are above the EMA and I’m LONG, specifically on higher TF’s like 1H and 4H, i use bigger SL like 40 - 65 pips. But if I’m against the trend, i use tight SL like 15 - 25 pips).
Position of the market with regards to a particular pair also influences this strategy. If the market is in between the support and resistance levels, I use little tighter SL. But on the other hand, if the market is either near the support or resistance level, I will be little lenient in SL as the market will reverse once its near the support / resistance level.
Ofcourse for all this to work out, account size also matters a lot.
Whenever i used SL in the post, I used it only as a terminology not in spirit as i dnt use SL.
and YES FEW TIMES I DO LOOSE, BUT AT THE END OF MONTH, I’M IN PROFIT.
For seasoned traders, this strategy might sound ODD and OUT OF PLACE, but i’m very comfy with this strategy.

Regards,

Since you are not using a SL, for how long will you hold your trades? what is your leverage? how do you manage your risk?

Dear Psylence,
That is the reason, i opened a 3000$ demo account, so that it will be easy for me upload it, along with the number of winning trades, pips made, pairs traded etc.
And TRUST ME, IT WILL NOT BE A MORPHED ONE. It will be the actual one. You can compare it with the live calls that Im gonna post here. Due to time constraint or something esle, the account statement might have few more trades, few more pips than the live calls provided here.

Regards,

Dear Yunny (As i dnt know yr name, i’m using yr screen name),
I think I have stated my strategy to the best of my abilities.
I use 50 leverage, never more than it.

Regards,

Long on GU @ 1.5579
TP @ 1.5600

2nd short on Silver @ 32.27
TP @ 31.25

Please note that the 3000$ demo account statement that I’m gonna upload might be ltl different from the live cls here. Time constraint for sure is one reason.
I gave 3 live cls since 1 hour with a particular TP. But when i upload the statement, it might state something else as i have changed the TP, according to the signal in AnEX and / or AAnEx. But, i cnt keep updating that kind of TP change here as well.
PLEASE DO NOT MISTAKE THE LIVE CALLS / STATEMENT and / or THE STATEMENT or MAINLY THE INTENTION.
Being a Human, there are things i cn do and there r things tht i cnt do. i DO HV MY OWN CONSTRAINTS.

Regards,

No no… I understand… if that works for you, and your system…then great! I was hoping I wouldn’t see “well, if I wait long enough, they ALL come back to BE” lol. Your closing trades before things get out of hand, as 40-65SL is not crazy. I use that size probably a few times a week. usually between 25-40 for me, but…ok, i follow. It’s unorthodox…but not something I would label “insta-fail”. Well… i guess we’ll all see how it goes!

Jay

Im so very sorry.
While i was talking about the account size about my SL strategy, I FAILED TO MENTION THAT EVN MM MATTERS A LOT AND AS [B]THE MM STRATEGY[/B], I NEVER EVER USE MORE THAN 30% OF MY ACCOUNT size, ON ALL THE TOTAL OPENED POSITIONS, PUT TOGETHER.

Regards,

“well, if I wait long enough, they ALL come back to BE” lol

Dear Jay,
Its very ODD, but few times i do wait like that, but if and ONLY IF I’M SHORT AND the market is either at resistance level or atleast 350 - 500 pips above the support level.
When the Support levels are going deeper and lower by the day and when the Resistance levels are breaching new LOW’s, i cnt trade LONG like that.
Your comments / advice plz

Regards,

Au short @ 1.0488
tp @ 1.0445

GU short @ 1.5539
TP @ 1.5480

GU trailing SHORT @ 1.5580
TP @ 1.5520

Eu short @ 1.3016
tp @ 1.2900

ej short @ 100.35
tp @ 99.30

2nd EU SHORT @ 1.3047
TP @ 1.2950

2nd EJ SHORT @ 100.76
TP @ 100.25

Closed this EU SHORT position @ 1.3047 @ 99$ profit

Im so very sorry, tht should hv been closed @ 1.3008.
By mistake, i gave the position open rate

2nd GU SHORT @ 1.5578
TP @ 1.5500

Off .25 lot size EU closed .15 @ 1.3008 @ 83.40$ profit