Lmfx

Well can’t say anything about who is bad and which is the opponent but i think forex peace army is quite reliable IMO.

its good to see a quick resolution. well done lmfx… as long as they keep up the good job this broker is bond to be great…

Which resolution are you referring to…? I am sorry I couldn’t get if this was for me or for any other contributor.

Just got this on my email, sounds good for deposit but we need to show the receipt for compensation.

Dear Client,

As an investment broker LMFX handles all transactions securely and precisely. Our clients trust us to provide a robust service that will allow them to make and execute trades on the financial markets. In honor of this trust and based on the LMFX commitment to excellence we do not impose any additional fees on transactions made for depositing funds to your trading account.

Even though LMFX does not apply fees on deposits, your bank most likely will. If this occurs, simply send us a copy of your transfer receipt and we will happily refund the charges for you.

If you have any questions feel free to contact our 24/5 dedicated Customer Support via phone, email or live chat.

Kind Regards,

The LMFX Team

thats what i call going the extra mile, thats really good news, well done…

^
I use CC to deposit and it costs nothing.

I haven’t noticed any charges as yet on the payments deposit and profit withdrawals from this broker so far.

yeah so far no actual extra fees on my end either so its all good anyway

1 Like

LMFX is not regulated by the FCA or the equivalent in the US, you’d need to be crazy to run high funds through an unregulated broker no matter what good news you hear about them.

Does this broker regulate by CySec? I hear CySec brokers will no longer provide bonus for traders because of a new policy apply from 2017.

The good point is that there is no deduction on profit withdrawals and they arrive within one business day to my skrill account and i like it.

How much is your withdrawal? maybe it’s too large or your account is VIP so you weren’t charged for withdrawal fee.

my account is small, so mainly the withdrawals are less than a 1000 but if i accumulate them its past 1k so far and its all good.

Hi Dollace
Does credit card company charge anything when you use it to deposit?
thx

I am also trading with small account but the returns on my investment are good so far…

No, but the rate is higher than offcial rate.

I think he is reffering to covertion rate from local currency to usd or eur, yeah, i face the same probelm with online transaction, it does eat quiet a sum if accumolated, i suggest opening a usd account with a local bank with a usd card if possible to avoid these convertion rates.

Visa/Master or CC are super pick-pocket with crazy exchange rate when we buy somethings. It’s reason we should use only USD mastercard and pay at USD sites.

maybe for USD accounts or usd local accounts its ok, but for us that need to go through exchange rates that need to be transfered locally, thats a pain seriously, 4usd for atm withdrawals using international cards, not to mention the poor exchange rate, and the local fees for international transfer, some banks are rip offs, lol but we live with it. no escaping it…

I guess but this broker does not charge anything on deposits as well on withdrawals too…