Looking For a good broker..any suggestions are appreciated

I think Ajax does segregate funds but their approval process is insanely lengthy. Also, I believe they do not offer bonuses or high leverage. Might be wrong though.

I think you can always find good brokers by reading reviews at www.earnforex.com, www.forexpeacearmy.com and http://www.forexsanity.com --wish you the best.

Yeah, really I’m trading with leverage 1:500, but commission for every deal is 2$ for opening order and 2$ for closing. I think, Broker has not bad money from this, but i have a profit too.

This is very true, I am new with them i receive a new VIP clients and get 0 pips spread for 60 days (ick any 2 major pairs)
rebate at the end of 2 months

Find it on google…i hope over there you will get better option

I agree with you on these links, I have really benefited form this:Forex Trading Information, Learn About Forex Trading under page for forex brokers. They review they give is really reliable, recently I went back to check their review on broker and they are still very consistent with the information given

I didn’t know about this site, now I saw, that my broker’s rating is 10)
hah! I’m proud of them)

hello

I tried several brokers and i share my experience in my blog, now i have from 0.1 pip spread. I would suggest that you take a ECN no dealing desk fx broker, those won’t steal ur money…

cheers

Erik