Lose Your Money Everytime System

@useless23, I think you traded against the drone. It is a special technique we do it all the time. It works better on low volume. Keep us posted with your results :slight_smile:

Had another successful day today. I dont usually trade support and resistance areas but i made an exception for audusd so went short thinking that there was resistance but the market went long.

I think Iā€™ll go short on nzdusd to round off a cracking week.

I got the best tweak for this system! :slight_smile:

1. Figure out what currency pair has the widest spread
  2. Enter a trade long or short with the maximum allowable you can trade
  3. Immediately close the trade after entering the trade
  4. Repeat step 2 & 3 until account is ā€œ0ā€

:slight_smile:

I am trying a margin call.

Okay, here is a chart USD/CHF, where to get in and where to get out, and how to lose your money. If you want to gain money, just do the opposite of my systemā€“all the tweaks havenā€™t been worked out yet, so you might have mixed results; donā€™t worry, over the long run, you will still lose money!

It gives me great pleasure to announce that I have lost all of my capital and am now looking to lose all of the grocery money. My aim is to be hated by my family, homeless and an alcoholic by year end. I am on track guys. Wish me luck!

Good Luck! Wish I could do that (probably without the alcoholism, Iā€™d grow weed in a forest) , but my wife would kill meā€¦ :frowning:

When I get some money to put the electricity back on Iā€™ll post some charts that show the holy grail of how to be a grade A loser in the markets.

All I can say is that if you want to know how to win one day, just carefully look at the charts. Itā€™s all a scam. There are no buyers or sellers. There is only 2 ways to win at forex:

Either study a good system that uses EW and Fibs, place your trades and make sure you use TP & SL. When you place your tradeā€¦ STOP LOOKING AT THE SCREEN. The whole thing is rigged for you to lose. If your platform is off, it canā€™t see any analysis. It only sees your OPEN, TP and SL. Rare does the broker go after stops if heā€™s good. If you have a decent broker, I use Tallinex as an ECN. You should be ok. The more your charts are open, the more you are bound to lose. It is bigger than the broker. It is the sophisticated program of the exchange itself. I may sound a bit like a conspiracy but Iā€™ve seen enough on the charts to know itā€™s true.

Number two, if you actually know how your platform works in terms of the program algorithm to the exchange. You yourself can actually manipulate the price. Not many people know this or know how. I discovered it by accident. I would get found and shot if I used it too much but I make the market go where I need it to go. Donā€™t get me wrong, I canā€™t move it 100 pips at will within seconds but given the right attention, I can move it about 30 pips every 4-6 hours. Itā€™s not an easy trick but it is like a video game and eventually I will get better at playing in. All I got to say is study charts, I suggest naked bar charts. Play with the timeframes. You might notice that market makes sharp short swift moves depending what pattern and price you are in. I wonā€™t say more than this. It is a gold nugget that exposes the monetary exchange corruption by the fat cats but one would just call me a lunatic if I was to try to expose it.

I donā€™t care what you or anyone thinks of me or what I am saying, all I care about is that I know I can manipulate price for short periods and bursts, make money and thatā€™s good enough for me.

PM me if you want to know more and I will explain in a more private scenario.