Losing money

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;631757”]It’s usually the ones who are silent , & don’t say much , people really making money If your really making money you could careless What other people online are making , and claiming it’s real or fake you would just worrie about your self , & your own profits and you wouldn’t be so quick to call your self profitable Or brag about your fxbook on multiple threads like your trying to prove something To your self[/QUOTE

@ jadd

Lol. You’re the one who said I wouldn’t last. Making money, isn’t that where you want to be?

Maybe if you’d learn to close your mouth and listen when people who clearly know more than you say something, you’d actually be somewhere other than failing time and time again, with pipe dreams of leverage as the holy grail of Forex.

Anyway I’m done here… I’ve seen enough misuses of the second person possessive to last me a few months. Talking to a wall; my time is better spent elsewhere.

Lol not really. Only reason to hide your performance is if you don’t have it.

I got no problem showing mine.

[QUOTE=“jadd806;631759”]Lol. You’re the one who said I wouldn’t last. Making money, isn’t that where you want to be? Maybe if you’d learn to close your mouth and listen when people who clearly know more than you say something, you’d actually be somewhere other than failing time and time again, with pipe dreams of leverage as the holy grail of Forex.[/QUOTE]

Nobody’s said leverage is holy grail now your just sayying random stuff & you won’t last just remember me we get that really a bad week/ month & your accounts takes a -%50 hit just remember my post you won’t last .
I making money daily my friend forex isn’t my only source of income ,

I’m already making a comfortable income for my self with forex as well thanks . I just don’t brag or look for satisfaction in other people especially online like … You that desperate .

Thanks for the motivation I really appreciate it.I am a doer and will not quit because of failure. I am going to keep on trying till I am successful :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Bigdiddy999;631763”] Lol not really. Only reason to hide your performance is if you don’t have it. I got no problem showing mine.[/QUOTE]

Yet your hiding your balance don’t say you have no problem then hide your balance you can be trading on a $5 dollar account for All i know , …
Lol I could careless honestly ,

& I apologize king786 for having this conversation on your thread this isn’t really the place to be arguing about this I just hope you learn from your mistakes and don’t give up ,

Again I apologize .

:slight_smile: it’s ok. I know you would show your performance too if you had anything worth showing.

[QUOTE=“Bigdiddy999;631768”] :slight_smile: it’s ok. I know you would show your performance too if you had anything worth showing.[/QUOTE]

Pm me if you really care to see that much ,
Otherwise no I don’t really care I’m done here as well .

This is somebody’s thread of how they can improve there trading , I’m pretty sure he’s looking for advice not to see other people brag about there Performance & fxbook or argue for that matter .

losing money in forex is not bad, without losing money no one can learn forex properly, but we should reduce the tendency of losing money by the time moving forward. in early stage in forex its normal but after passing few years if we still losing money continuously than we should take that seriously and if need leave forex for ever cz its not logical to lose money continuously.

These kind of arguments are unnecessary and stupid.

It is all okay to trade the best way that makes you money. In the end the best traders took enormous risk as long as you can afford the blow out that may accompany this trading style. Jesse Livermore says conservative trading won’t make you money however a lot of people hear are new to trading and are not yet experienced enough to over leverage their positions to take trades.

As King experienced a blow out it is evidence that beginners need to be more conservative till they have an account that can be over leveraged. That’s why the forum is called babypips not grandadgamblemypensionpips…

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;632009”]These kind of arguments are unnecessary and stupid. It is all okay to trade the best way that makes you money. In the end the best traders took enormous risk as long as you can afford the blow out that may accompany this trading style. Jesse Livermore says conservative trading won’t make you money however a lot of people hear are new to trading and are not yet experienced enough to over leverage their positions to take trades. As King experienced a blow out it is evidence that beginners need to be more conservative till they have an account that can be over leveraged. That’s why the forum is called babypips not grandadgamblemypensionpips…[/QUOTE]

Honestly that’s pretty much what I was trying to say

I tell you what…
You are coming to surgeon, and saying, “Sir I was trying to transplant a heart to my dog because is sick, but he died!!!. Tell me please, what I am doing wrong!” This is the end of the story… I am not trying to be rude, if you feel so I am sorry, but you didn’t tell us what kind of preparations has been made before you attempt to trading… what education you get, you know even in grocery you need to have a certain amount of knowledge to sell vegetables…
Learn, learn, learn, study charts hundreds and thousands hours, then we can talk what is wrong and why it is… but do not give up

Oh yes Dont worry im in the same boat ,i have been trading for 18 months and it has been a hard road also loosing heeps and putting more and more money in my account i know how you feel ,the worst part is ,all you see on the net is learn to trade in 3 easy steps yea right what a lot of rubbish I have been on courses i have learnt all you can learn but the forex is completely unpredictable and when you get news its to late only the big boys no what is going on i mean banks etc so my advice to you get out now or you will be doomed trust me i trade every day i grow my account and im on a high then one trade buggers it up i am the same i hate stop losses because i it takes me out all the time and if you dont have big money stop losses dont work so get out now before you go broke and as for brokers they dont care they just catch the next guy
cheers Eric

mhm, yea, euh
sarcasm … ofcourse, i burned out like once or twice so far but i succeeded in getting everything i lost back by now … im not gonna talk figures, they’re irrelevant.
The discussion of stop losses is age-old, IF you have substantial capital i think id be in favour of stop losses, if what you start out with is something you , that would be [B]you[/B], can consider peanuts (because thats like different for everyone, i wouldnt bother BUT have you actually checked your pairs, how many pairs are you betting on since it seems like you’re betting and not trading from what you say, have you checked their histories, their normal movement ranges under normal circumstances, have you checked with about 50 major banks what their bias is on the trend in the long term … have you checked anything at all or have you just put up some indicators who rarely have an over 50% chance of getting it right (see, thats gambling : 50/50, you win or you lose)
every pair has its own behaviour and every pair reacts to certain events more or less in the same way, its seems to be a time of low volatility atm. If you burn two accounts in six weeks and we’re talking a 3000 pounds figure thats a ****load of money from my point of view, friend, can you actually afford to burn it like that? if not, why not just find another hobby ?
theres VERY few who make it consistent in forex, and even less who actually make a living, and what a living is is something you need to define for you first. There’s tons of measures of risk management. Not just the stop loss, theres knowing the likely range, theres not trading during high volatility events and IF you do during that THEN is THE time to put in a stop loss, and then even then you can get some kind of slippage breaking through your stop loss and triggering it at a 100 pips below or above, do you know all of that ?

Bloody hell im new to this forum and can’t believe people arguing the way they are. Surely we are all after the same goal. Share knowledge make friends swap ideas and chill the beep out lol

[QUOTE=“threadows;632173”]Bloody hell im new to this forum and can’t believe people arguing the way they are. Surely we are all after the same goal. Share knowledge make friends swap ideas and chill the beep out lol[/QUOTE

Agreed !:stuck_out_tongue:

hahahaha yes you so funny lol yes the whole lot on one thread dont worry people are just expressing them selves ,all i can say is learn learn learn we will all make it one day lol plus no one really knows.

I am not trying to be rude, however after a quick scan of your post, it did not take long even as a newbie myself to conclude that I can answer your query with one a one word statement…

EDUCATION!