Loss, loss, loss and loss ! could one help me?

Since only trading daily candles and not looking for a risk reward of greater than 1:2 I am consistently making profit.

I’m sure you are using manual trade…
Manual trade is quite difficult guys, Just using EA and control it and you will get the return from it…
I also trade in forex but its never appropriate, the broker is Liteforex broker…My EA work very great with them…

[QUOTE=“ivanyo;621917”]You also need to develop a profitable strategy on a demo account, so that when you trade with your own money, you have the confidence that the system that you use is profitable.[/QUOTE]

I’m on it!

[QUOTE=“FTT59;621921”]Hello Here are some tips: 1. you need 2 top qualities: Patience & Discipline 2; write your own strategy on paper (do not copy other people), read it and apply it on demo first; Your strategy must be in tune with your personality. Learning to trade is learning to know yourself 3. Trade only if you have the right emotional state: the market is a friendly place , believe it! 4. Remember that trading is simple but not easy, you will have some losses 5. Keep your charts simple & clear, do not overload them with too many indicators 6. If you may, find a mentor and/or someone who has exeperience in trading to help you in your first staps Hope it helps Erik[/QUOTE]

I will ad:

1. Patience, Discipline and Hard Work.

2. Noobs, generally speaking, can’t create strategys by themselves. They lack a bit of knowledge, market experience, technical perspective… Maybe a few of them but probably a little percentage. In the beginnings I only trade strategys “stolen” from others LOL.

3. One of the best tips ever. Your trading will go exponentially higher and faster, but probably the hardest one. Mentoring is such a great experience but finding a good teacher is rare. But again, totally worth the effort.

Great strategy , and also always notice and monitor every single news that have high impacts for market , and this usually happen in london session till opening newyork session

Great recommendation on the books, looks like some good reads. Thanks.