Luke Gail - BetOnTheTrend

Hi Luke,

just wondering if you had any opinions on gold? Everyone would love to hear what you’ve got to say!!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend…?

So what’s happened with this Luke Gail character, has he done a runner with peoples money?

He is someone who has been banned previously … He scams people by getting them to invest in his managed accounts which he has blown in the past… Sells trading room subscriptions… Basically scammer…

Ah, it all makes sense now. It looks like I was fortunate as I was a member of his latest Skype room but, for no other reason than the fact that I was experienced and mentioned, amongst others, James16, he evicted me along with a few other members. It seems that he then went on to set up an ‘investment fund’ which has apparently, and sadly, cost some of his retained Skype room members thousands of pounds.

The ironic thing is that he called all of the system sellers, and I mean ALL of them, crooks, he also claimed to know personally all the mods on babypips, forex factory and T2W, and said that not one of them was a successful trader, to be quite honest I just think the guy had something missing!

[QUOTE=“KCTiger888;490449”]Ah, it all makes sense now. It looks like I was fortunate as I was a member of his latest Skype room but, for no other reason than the fact that I was experienced and mentioned, amongst others, James16, he evicted me along with a few other members. It seems that he then went on to set up an ‘investment fund’ which has apparently, and sadly, cost some of his retained Skype room members thousands of pounds.

The ironic thing is that he called all of the system sellers, and I mean ALL of them, crooks, he also claimed to know personally all the mods on babypips, forex factory and T2W, and said that not one of them was a successful trader, to be quite honest I just think the guy had something missing![/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has other babypips accounts that he will try doing the same thing with.

Hmmmm, yes I’ve just checked that thread, it does come across as him, but then I guess it could be another supposed guru with a personality disorder, let’s face it there are, sadly, plenty of them around in this industry.