Mad Scalper

Trades I took today,
First trade +25
Second +20 Its the trade you took too so congrats guys this trade is perfect I’m glad you took it :slight_smile:
And third one is +55 but its just exmple to show you about other Substrategy
and how to play #1 I will explain it in few days.

What about Fib levels. I dont use Fibs properly like to be aware of those or something I’m just put it on the chart to se if pullback is not more than half of previous move becouse otherway it can be weak entry. Its just that I know that people use them and trade them but I dont I use just like visual indicator becouse there is no other witch measures it. It must be placed from begining of the move till start of the pullback.
Look at previous picture I left it there

Anyway guys nice to have you in the threat!
P.S trish7 its not a beginers luck it is a perfect decisions you both done

Yeah I didnt took this trade becouse of that tail it broke my rule of beuty :slight_smile:
It is becouse 1min have wipsaws and one must filter it out. I tryed lots of systems where people puts more and more indicators to filter those out and the system goes harder and harder to trade. I red Elder Alexander - Trading For A Living
books part about AA and strongly recomend for every trader to read that becouse personal judement is most important thing in trading.
I learnt one thing from that part of the book. Now everytime in the morning I sit to my pc and say
"Hello I am Janqie I am a looser" then begin my trading day and trade one trade at a time :slight_smile:
I attached the link if someone want to download and read that
Trading for a�Living by�Alexander Elder�— Free Download — Forex Book

Nice posts Janqie. I am looking forward to seeing your other substrategy explained :smiley:

In the interests of posting both winner and losing trades, here is a loser. It would be interesting to know what you think. Look beautiful and I believe all entry conditions were met. Maybe there was some news of this was just an inevitable loser but it got stopped out quickly.

Just realised something about the above trade. I kind of messed up entry, I was a little rushed and accidentally bought the EUR/USD so then I had to close the E/U and enter properly with the GBP/USD. This meant by the time I got in I had missed some pips as it moves down quick quickly after entry before up even quicker. If I have of entered at the correct time with correct pair I would have brought the stop loss to break even at close of the 3rd red bar then when it moved quickly against for a loss it would have been break even rather than loss.

Hello sceary +20 in this beutifull morning :slight_smile:
It was weary nice start but not the best developement

Hey nkingy2003
You are absolutely right. thats why I try to concentrate just with 3 pairs. Everytime I got entry things is weary fast and if I miss few pips that can cost a loss. Thats why sometimes I try to get in trade when there 2 sec left in candle close becouse on new candle price imediatly starts to go in the right direction

Hi Janqie

When are you posting substrategy 2??

Thx

Bob

Nice trade Janqie. I too would also like to know when you are posting your sub strategy? :smiley:

I am going to try and post a trade live in action today so perhaps you can advise me along the way. Looks like there may be a 5 min trend change happening soon so will post chart of that as well an entry and exit if viable.

Hey,
I will prepeare material and post it tomorow so all of you could try it :slight_smile:

Ok great, thanks. Change of trend on the 5 min E/U, G/U & G/J charts. Looks like E/U could be setting up for a trade on the 1 min TF.

Ok just entered this trade on the E/U 1 min chart.

Damn already took +20 on that one.
At first it looked sceary but look at it now :slight_smile:

How about you guys?

Well this was a bit of a rolercoaster. Price broke down against me for about 5 minutes before going in my direction. I mad a VERY BAD exit as you can see. I thought price was going against me quickly so I closed trade to lock in as much profit as possible. After I exited price then broke up in my direction.

Trade result was +12.8 so still a profitable trade however if I didnt get scared I could of got +25 pips or maybe more if price continues to rise.

Haha yea mixed emotions. Glad to have a positive trade but always feels bad when price goes with you after you exit. I possibly entered a little later again on that one. You are right about it starting scary!

Yeah at the beining I was sitting on needles :slight_smile:
But anyway nice trade congrats! :slight_smile:

Just made 20 pips on G/U nice thanks looks great and easy to follow
I wanted attach EA - with it you can move SL by mouse - I think it’s great tool for scalping but don’t know how when I’m trying to attach it message says invalid file…

I just took this trade on the E/U. Looked like a perfect setup but I got stopped out a little while later.

Just opened a buy trade on the G/U, will let you know a post a picture of the chart after its finished.

Well I got stopped out again. Perhaps this wasnt a great setup. Price wasn’t too far above the 50ema. Any ideas?

Looking at those last 2 trades. I have open the E/U, G/U and G/J. All 3 of these charts are quite heavily correlated, so when one changes trend direction generally the others do too. These last 2 trades I have entered when the chart I was traded on was going in one direction but the other 2 charts were going in the other direction. I think I try not to trade against the trend of any of the other graphs in future.