Mad Scalper

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to Janqie for doing such a good job explaining his additions to the strategy. It’s quite interesting stuff and good of you to share it.

Hello,
Merchantprince thank you for your good words!

janqie are u still in the BP chatt in trading days i dont get you strategy i see many loosers and only reaoly small profit under 10 pips often hope i can learn this your aproch

Good morning,
Hello jgadefelth no I’m not in chatroom.
Like I said personal judgement in those strategies is most important. I try to take only best looking setups.
Like this one +20

And this one +15 :slight_smile:
This time did not played #1

Got +10 on this one :slight_smile:

Again got nice looking setup +10

I’ve noticed most chart examples show only one candle retracements. What is your opinion on how many candles can be in a retracement before the trade is no good? Does it matter?

Hey,
When I look at pullback main thing for me is its shape it must be steady without sudden jumps or wide wicks. Pullback can be 2 or more than 5 candles does’nt matter but it has to be in its place

Look at this todays example. I dont trade setups looking like this. Move to the upside is weary bad with small retracements so it looks weak. Also pullback looks not realy nice and I decided not to take this trade.

So you would recommend avoiding any situations where there are several candles with very high or low wicks outside the colored bands?

Hello Janqie

as i said before i will try it on demo , and try it for a bit and its amazing

From what i see on M1 time frame there is an opportunity of having +10 pips every hour on currencies like EUR/JPY

it means that you can gain like 240 pips if you are sitting the hole trading day and that’s a little difficult

So if we can just work 8-10 hours per day we can gain like 80 pips

but we must stick to the +10 pips per day system

I will be so glad to hear your opinion about that

Hey, I’ve been trying this method in a demo account. It appears to work but I see very few good setups per day. Some days, not any. How many decent setups are you guys seeing per day/week using this method?

Yes you are right

Hey roreki
Glad to hear you like it. yes there is enough oportunitys a day.
I’m working about 5 - 6 hours a day and I gain 30 - 60 pips sometimes more and I’m happy with it. Yes if one can make 10 pips every day thats pretty enough :slight_smile:

Hello flashfx
If you talking about 1 min I take about 3 - 4 setups a day and I see much more

Just took this baby +10 not weary nice developement but this one is in the pocket :slight_smile:

Another beuty after 20 min :slight_smile: +15

I still dont get it do u look for a ms on the 5 minute chart or just a change of color ?

also i dont see what is the whrong with the poicture on the 1 nibute chart where u say dont trade like this ?

what is your settings for the indicator ?

best regards

Hey
I described all the rules in pages [B]96[/B] and [B]91[/B] take a look and you will understand.
As I said I didnt took that trade becouse upmove was bad with small retracements and the shape of retracement was not perfect
Hope that helps