Manual dynamic trading signals, analytics

4 days without normal moves, very hard tuesday, results will be posted on weekend, for now EURUSD for today.

[B]EURUSD[/B]

Sharing some results. Market did’nt reach levels for 3 days, results from Tuesday.
It begins not so good

[B]GBPUSD[/B]
[B] GOT 2 SL on GBPUSD = -60 pips, some profit from 5682 – 30 pips – counting -30 pips. [/B]

[B]EURUSD[/B]
[B]Good enter from 3116, 50+ pips of retreatment [/B]

[B]
USDCHF[/B]
[B] GOT SL from 0,9334, real enter was from 9312, Some subscribers went to breakeven, somebody not – counting SL 30 pips.
Enter at 9291 gave us 30 pips, total =0 [/B]

[B]USDCAD[/B]
[B]30 pips of profit [/B]

[B]Total about this very hard day +50 pips [/B]

Just click on it!
Stay with thread

I tried but it doesn’t work. The images still have the same size and around the image I see a lot of strange letters; looks like an encoding problem.

After very hard Tuesday, Wednesday came to us 21.12.

Our affairs became much better!

[B]GBPUSD[/B]
[B]From 5733 – count breakeven, from 57537 retracement 115 pips, counting 100.[/B]

[B]EURUSD[/B]

[B] Awesome enter, forecast in thread [/B]

[B] Retracement 170 pips[/B] [B]For TP I gave aim 1.3040 - 155 pips of profit.[/B]

[B]USDCAD[/B]
[B] Awesome enter gave 90 pips Retracement, for real got near 70.[/B]

And for desert
[B]USDCHF[/B]
[B] Awesome enter 92451 and retracement 146 pips, aim I gave for TP 0,9360 - 115 pips[/B]

Total [B]for day[/B] [B]440 pips.[/B]
Oh and almost forgot sell from 0.9370 – 40 pips retracement – did’nt count in total.

Slowly we get to results for today, unfortunately results, enter was in morning so I didn’t get to forums, sorry.

[B]EURUSD[/B]

[B]Good enter SL was 20 pips, retracement 87 pips for now [/B]

[B]USDCHF[/B]

[B]Enter was from market at 9308, retracement for now 90 pips, some subscribers got profit by trailing stop, aim for the rest of position 0.9420, start to sell from 0.9425 [/B]

[B]GBPUSD[/B] 23.12

Sell from 1.57571, 1.576265,

Buy at 1,5584,

Good day to all, wish you to have great holidays!
Results:

GBPUSD 23.12

Sell from 1.57571, 1.576265,

Buy at 1,5584,

[B] Good enter, 90+ pips.

This how USDCAD worked [/B]

30+ pips

So. For 3 weeks we earn 1400+ pips

Also, for keeping interest to thread for holiday period I made small account to show capacity of Signals, my analytics. I do not recommend to trade like this, position changed to breakeven, immediately, account is not main, real, Alpari, so as is.

Result - 170$ to 1689,02$ - 2 weeks
Statement.zip (6.77 KB)

Happy NY to all, we will continue our work from 10 January!

Thanks for posting your recommendations + congratulations for that awsome performance.

Would you mind giving a little bit more detailed information about your signals, e.g. how long are they valid + clear buy and sell levels?

As for the problem with viewing your images I figured out I have to download them and then open them.

Regards,

Hubert

Good day to all!

Lets start work

I think everybody interested in EURUSD, for today

Hi! Stop loss for default is 30 pips. Sometimes 15 pips.

Hi there, just for my own understanding you are suggesting to go short at red lines? 1.2818, 1.2894 and 1.2949?
thnx

I also wonder what meaning the red lines have as just posting the image is not self-explanatory. I’d kinly ask you to post clear entry and exit levels as you have done before. This way we all can follow your signals. Thanks.

[B]Exact enter[/B]
EURUSD ~45 pips of profit.

EURUSD for today [B]11.01 [/B]

Yes, this is support and resistance levels. Sell from top buy from bottom

Entery levels you can see on images.
Sl for default is 30 pips.
Exits i cannot publish quickly on forum, so i recommend to use trailing stop

Will try to give more text explanation!

Thank you for questions, stay with topic!

hi, thnx for your explaination and trade recommendations.

Good day to all! While i get to forum, EURUSD already in work, so

[B]GBPUSD[/B] for today.

[QUOTEGood day to all babypips members!

In the given topic i will post a free analytics on some pairs, for acknowledgement of working capacity of the TS, and demonstration of signals as a whole.

TS doesn’t use any static models of behavior, for the analysis uses external programs, data every day new.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently
][/QUOTE]

Hi there, really appreciate your work and recommendations. I have one question, what/who is TS? I came accross this when i was reading the first page. I am also interested to know more about your system in finding the levels. any advice on that part? thnx

Last week, 4 days of work results.

[B]EURUSD [/B]+45 pips
[B]GBPUSD[/B] Got SL -30 pips.
[B]EURUSD [/B] pip to pip enter, on some brokers position doesn’t opened

+50 pips
[B]EURUSD[/B]

20 pips
[B]13.01[/B]
[B]EURUSD [/B]

Taked 170-200 pips, will count by minimum 170.
[B]USDCAD [/B]
Got SL 30 pips

[B]GBPUSD[/B]

+30 pips

[B]Total 255 pips for 4 days [/B]