MartinGaile+ Overlaping !?

Ok)
This is the better result for drowdown/profit after fast optimisations only on control points 2011/ after that i made test with this set on EveryTick. This is Fast Optimisations:

Great EA, I am using it and Advisor is a true gentleman, I worked with him and purchased one EA. I am very pleased to work with him. Thanks Advisor.

Hi there i have sent you an e mail along with screen shot of demo account. Please send me EA. Thanks

ok. Already.
To all : if You wonna test EA - please tell me the name of EA that you wonna try.
Because there 4 EAs:

Mop EA trade today at insta forex. I try to trade with minimal profit but with maxlots for rebate (they back 1.5 pips of spread to account 1 day later) Today MOP made 375 trades !!!at 2 pair :)) and SumAllLots = 35 lots/ +1% to depo/ drowdown = 1 %

2 weeks

Sent you an email.
Hope to hear from you soon!

I respond on mail

Hi Advisor,

Are you able to add in murrey maths into martingaile EA ?

hi!
tell me detalise - what ist all about? (some kind of levels? sory what are You talking about?)

Hi Advisor,

Yes it is some kind of levels. How to show you in print screen ? Maybe i just send you the EA and if you can add in Martingle calculation in that EA i believe will be perfect for trading.

Hi advisor,

I just send print screen to your mail. Please check. Thanks.

Go advanced and attach like this:

hi advisor,

did you received my mail?

Hi there, I’ll be quite interested in this EA of yours.
Do you recommend using it on its own, or can it be used as part of a portfolio of EAs?

any EA can use at one account only

Discussion | Myfxbook

• Experiment with correlations EA (not working)
  • when DD
  • MOP EA kill DD
  • waiting for rebate +30% to depo

Who like use rebate in trading?

1 day of agressive rebate trading give me +30% to depo

lol )))

Please post here your ea…