Maryo Charts

+280 pips

+215 pips

+150 pips

+45 pips

Well done Maryo, nice :slight_smile:

#eurusdh4

Hi Maryo.
Could you explain your reasoning behind this prediction?
Ive just had a quick look thru this thread and you seem to be right a lot, do you ever get it wrong?

Thanks to the special strategy

Thats cruel!
I was hoping you would share your methods

I think he’s reading the charts. Price fluctuates. Understanding that will help your strategy.

Hi, eddieb, I have been following maryo for some time now. I was able to grow my demo from 1255 to 2700 in 3 weeks. It would have grown larger had it not been for my needless trades along the way. I think he is using a combo of supply and demand zones with harmonic patterns while keeping an eye out for the news. I also think he is not alone for he works at a firm. Either way keep it coming, I will open a live account with oanda this week thanks to his posts. On a side note check the price action of eur/us to the far left and the near left. Do you see how price fell fast without stopping and the huge gap? It left a bunch of sell orders behind. When it goes back those will be filled. Thats big money moving the market.
Ciao

Hi,
I wasn’t in EurUsd but I am in GbpNzd and NzdJpy which both have moved strong in my favour.

Ive looked at Maryo on youtube but cant follow the language

[QUOTE=“eddieb;709348”] Thats cruel! I was hoping you would share your methods[/QUOTE]

Don’t be greedy, it’s his strategy so he cannot give it to anyone.

Just follow and thank God he’s helping

#eurusdh4

Hi, im not being greedy, I just like to know why before I risk my capital

thankea hibra68

thankes zizo

I will try to learn English to explain the two methods

thankes MikeCa

all profit +315 pips

+315 pips

#EURJPYH4
Only to watch

#audnzd.h4