MF Line System for Gold and EU Trading

Never had problem with them regarding Withdrawal even I`m getting withdrawal same day to my neteller account, which is fast in compare of other brokers.

Well Hotforex is regulated under CySec and it’s becoming quite safe now. US forced them to unveil shady businesses and deal with scams. I think it 5-10 years it will fill the lines of such “trustful” watchdogs as FCA, ASIC, BAFIN, etc.

Hot Forex and Pepper is ok. I had no trouble in withdrawing money ^^

Update Gold H1 today:

Both are well-known brokers and offer good trading conditions, they both have true ECN account and fast payment process.

EU H1 has a gap after last weekend

Update EU H1 today

Update EU H1

Where do you get this charts? From Hotforex?

Gold H1 has downward trend after NFP data

Yes, i trade on Hotforex platform.

Update Gold H1 today

i want to get this indicator how can i get it

Is the red line for uptrend and blue line is for downtrend? I also want to have it, is it free or paid EA?

Gold H4 is in downward trend

For those who need to download this indicator. Red line indicates the downward trend, the blue one indicates the upward trend. It’s free and no repaint.
Good luck!

Gold M30 has upward trend

EU H1 has signal of upward trend

EU H1 in downward trend today

MuaEA Signal Trend Indicator Lite version has more than 4,000 downloads up to 10th August.

The Pro version with added features allows to display spread to make investors’ experience more intuitive.

Especially, this indicator can be used to develop to become an Expert Advisors according to your idea.

See more at: MuaEA Signal Trend Indicator | Financial Investing