Money management secret. Better read this

I say, 2500% gain is reasonable.
Many of the 5% winners have done it.

I don’t want to sound arrogant, but I am getting there.
Yep. That’s the honest truth.

My system on 5% aggressiveness can do about 23k per month with
$500, $1000, or anything below $20k deposit.

Of course, I got a nagging “EX” wanting more money from me.
I plan to trade slowly until the ordeal with her is complete.

Wow. Impressive! I thought 30% is a reasonable target. Whew, wish i could do that. :frowning: I am just starting to learn trading.

I wish you success. Best of luck to you.

Money management can be key BUT NOT the only solution.
Please don’t limit newbies into thinking that this is all they got.

You claim that you can make in excess of 21% per day compounded and yet you are still poor. Meanwhile, others make less than 21% a year, and they are billionaires, and turning away client funds.

Life’s so unfair isnt it. :rolleyes:

Have you read my other threads on newbie islands???
I try to chip in here and there.

Of course, threads can go off topic a little because of the
focus or attention span of other users.

Of course, I do chip. Please read my other threads too when you have the time.

Why so many threads? It would be easier to follow what you have to say if it were in one thread.

Wow…stop for a while. 2500%. Imagine if compound. Wow…
I really cant imagine. I am still wow…

If for stocks, i believe there is a possibilty of 2500% gain provided you struck the hidden penny stocks.

For newbies, i think if you read, learn and practise enough. Not just from babypips forum. It doesnt take one long enough to realise that its damn not
easy.

I am always keeping my option open to see and look at what other people are ready to offer their knowlege. But i was disappointed as it did not give enough substance to support its point. Therefore, the knowledge and information is very clueless.

By the way, how does one determine whether its status is senoir or any others. For forexfactory, i know its by points system. in babypips?

FF has vouching system, someone with 3+ vouches can couch for a member who proved he know what he is talking about and submitted good content. so its kept within not any outsider can leap in and start…:rolleyes: