Monkey See, Monkey Do

Hi Trader:

In case you haven’t heard, GPB/USD is climbing the wall again! Actually GPB/JPY and GPB/CHF have done a bang up job as well. Right now they are all really close friends of mine :smiley:

Hi Trader:

Recommended trade EUR/USD:

Short in the 1.2945 area, stop above 1.2980, objectives at and below 1.2880.

Did USD/JPY surprise us or what! It climbed from around 120.24 all the way up to 10 pips shy of 121. The most exciting part for me was that as soon as I bought short @120.24, it began its resistance bugling climb. For me, it certainly wasn’t a recipe for the good kind of excitement.

:o

Hi Trader:

Here’s another vote for shorting EUR/USD :wink:
Short EUR/USD; enter @1.2908; S/L @1.2923; Exit @1.2898

Best of luck on all your trades!

whatever happened to monkey see, monkey do?

how on earth did this thread get 5 stars???

Interesting thread but where has he disappeared?

May I ask what makes you say that? It seems like it could be a pretty sound method to me. Just wondering if I’m missing something :slight_smile:

If you ask 10 people the same question you will get 10 different answers. Honestly it is not being responsible to post signals when you can’t even properly identify the pairs. If you want to be lazy and have somebody else think for you then have somebody manage your money. Its my opinion and im sorry if I offend you. A sound system? I don’t think so

Don’t worry, you didn’t offend me :smiley:

If you did ask 10 people the same question then, as you say, you would indeed get 10 different answers. However, you wouldn’t get 10 completely different answers all the time. To quote the OP - “I compare what each plans on trading for that day and when I see that most are planning on trading the same thing in the same direction - that’s the trend I follow for that day.”

It seems like a good idea to me, which is why I was curious what your misgivings were about it. If its just that doing it would make me a lazy trader then thats ok with me :wink: I’ll go with whatever works.

Different strokes for different folks you know wat im sayin’ I believe wat you r saying is true about people having similar ideas. I guess I just dnt trust people enough and besides as u can see I dnt always agree with other people. Nevertheless if you are comfortable with this system then go for it and I wish u the best of luck.

Yes, don’t only trust what people are saying, but what if you can confirm what they are saying with your own chart analysis? And what if more than one source is saying the same thing? It’s about gathering info and making an educated decision based on that info. Seems smart,:cool: not lazy.