Most reliable brokers to trade forex with

Hello, new here from uk. Always in interested in starting trading . See alot of traders who offer free trials with there brokers then a monthly fee with the trader to be kept in the know reguarding his trades. Messages you to let you know when to buy/sell/close for day trading etc. Dose anyone have experience in this matter. Thanks

Spend enough time with broker discussion section of this forum! Hope this helps you.

Your thread title seems to be asking something different from you actual post. Do you want a broker? Or do you want a signal service?

If you are looking for a broker, and as you are from the UK, you may find my Tickmill UK review useful. But I have never relied on a third party for my trading signals, so I cannot comment on signal providers.

Frankly, I find signal services baffling. If they have good signals, why do they need to sell them? They could just trade them and get rich. And if you want to be a trader, why would you pay someone else to (effectively) do your trading for you?

I suppose now is the time to say

do not be one of these newbies who chooses

E-Toro
VIP Brokers

and then comes back and says

E-TORO SCAMMED ME, I CAN’T WITHDRAW MY MONEY… PLEASE HELP

VIP SCAMMED ME, I CANT’ WITHDRAW MY MONEY… PLEASE HELP

then the forum replies

What country are you in
who is your regulator

Dude, you should have checked the search bar before joining a broker

so… HEAD OVER TO THAT SEARCH BAR and type in the name of the broker you want to join
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DON’T GET SCAMMED

1 Like