Mother's agony after losing £12.5k through trading site

Oh wow, the severe scam that they’ve created…it’s insane. No wonder many people fall for this as it actually sounds legit if no one has done the digging. And how they are lying that the business will be shut down due to bad reputation, not considering the fact that they robbed so many clients, lost their Belize license and had other regulation problems. What a joke! Unfortunately I don’t think that the affected people will receive their money back.

Hi …

I was Naive about binary options, when i joined Banc De Binary. I lost $1000 USD.

If someone really want to save their rear, please visit forexpeacearmy.com and read a review about the brokers.

Also in India, Spot Forex is illegal and still you will see many brokerage firms allowing spot forex in India claiming that they have some paid cheap regulations from a foreign country :slight_smile: !

France’s financial regulatory body, the Autorite des Marches Financiers (AMF) issued a notice in which it advises clients of no-longer licensed binary options broker Banc de Binary to cease business with it as soon as possible. Traders should contact the broker immediately and seek to get their funds back and terminate all operations, according to the watchdog.

Now they issue such a notice, after all these years of Banc De Binary scamming people. Better late than never, I guess.

A fool and his (or hers) money are soon parted…

At last , someone has stated the blindingly obvious.