Mt4 Ending, NSA spying, What.?

The theory appears impressive doesn’t it. The actuality is another kettle of fish altogether.
It’s really not much use to anyone however unless he paints a full picture of the 100 level with clarity of structure, context & filler.

There will be just as many knock outs in those prospective or potential set ups as knock in’s, & the structure will play a large part in determining whether or not that situation not only sets up as described, but plays out successfully. You can neutralise most of those situations by siding with context majority of the time.

In trending or established directional moves, you won’t need to worry too much about getting mugged like that. Just take a look at last week’s usdjpy 112 level to see what I mean.

I’ll flog you a far better & much more consistent workhorse that that for $297 per month! :slight_smile:

What are you saying @corin

I don’t understand what your trying to say?

Define & compare the stats & results of trading breakouts & pullbacks within the context of a trending structure to those trading breakouts & pullbacks within a ranging structure.

My Post was to show new traders whats happening when there stops are being taken out and when the price seems to be consolidating.

I have never mentioned Trading in a Range WTF are you on Pal .

And i defo wouldn’t be giving you $297 a month either.

[quote=“A1lenTrader, post:1, topic:123226”]Hello to you all,
I am New to trading been looking into it for 3-4 months practicing my strategies and just learning how it all works on demo’s.[/quote]
I suppose allowance should be made given the fact you’re still wearing those rose tinted glasses.
Research your links a bit more carefully next time pal :wink:

@corin

Whats your Point corin Your talking a load of balls
What you mean research your links.? What Links.?

Get to the point or just go away.

So the videos i posted are not brand new But still relevant

I don’t understand what it is your trying to say?

I take it you have already done this and are now going to post the results…?

i don’t trade breakout or retraces so i couldn’t give o toss either way

What has my price glitch post got to do with Anything ?
You work for LCG or something.
Oh wait you mean i am new to trading bit. well that i am and i took those Glasses off after month1

Now i see very clearly thanks.

@A1lenTrader
@corin

From what i can see (as a 3rd party looking in on all this)

ok, Fair comment, a this is a truth and a reality.
but the bigger question corin is , Why are you saying it ?

the ANSWER IS SIMPLE… : You don’t believe what A1len Trader Said and you disagree with his choice of videos

well. it’s his choice
he put up videos… so what

but then…
you did this

Now… we all know what this means DON’T WE MATE ?

so then this begs the question
WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT

i mean, if you have a conflicting point , then MAKE IT
we are all here to learn from each other

but Allen hasn’t done anything wrong, so…? yeah
where as you look like your fishing and trying to discredit him so as to get business.

so his comment

is completely justified

then there’s some back and forth stuff
and then we get to this …

the overall tone of what you did here sounds like you want to pick a fight

there really is no basis for your original comment and your continued tone since then has had little Low blows dished out to allen here and there (you know what i mean)

so… the obvious question is … WHY ?

there are usually only 2 reasons people do this

1. They are angry at the person for something and want revenge to gain closure or justification

2. they feel superior and need to put someone down in order to elevate that superiority

the other thing that happens is…
they will use Fact to hide the above facts, thus masking the real issue with an alternate issue

so… which one is it mate
Do you feel that you know more than Allen ?
or
Are you pissed at a allen for something ?

because he’s right… What your’e doing doesn’t make sense logically unless it’s one of the 2 scenario’s i described

want to clarify what you’re doing ?

Hi Martin @anon81929759

I Am not sure what corin is really trying to say here is it that these videos i posted are not relevant and just load of lies or something. this is not the 1st time i seen these vids but just wanted to show the manipulation and why it happens.
Or have i missed something completely as he mentioned my price glitch post so maybe he’s more experienced or something i’m not sure
Or Do you think he/she really was just after the $297 lol

@A1lenTrader
hi mate
let me answer like this so i don’t end up in the middle of a [Removed for Forums Policy violation]
fight here

in fairness to @corin
but to be honest at the same time

clearly the mention of price is either 1 of two things

he is building up something for his own personal benefit, like…
he discrediting you to make other newbies see that his status is elevated and thus it gives the naive newbies confidence to approach him and then he’ll payment

or

he has a friend or something like that , that can trade copy and charges that amount , and as these people generally do, …
he feels proud to know this person and he knows that he could “Hook the newbie up” for that price

these are the only 2 situations a person would say this here
now… in the first one, i don’t blame him for wanting to earn money, that’s fine,
but there are other ways to do this other than dumping on people

in the 2nd way
he may or may not be taking payment, but either way he’s putting you down to elevate the status of his point.

beyond that
he’s clearly picking a fight or just starting some [Removed for Forums Policy violation]
now maybe he’s having a crap day and venting or maybe you’ve done something you don’t realize or maybe he’s just got a temper… who knows

but a few things are clear

1. You haven’t done anything wrong, from what i can see

2. He’s starting [Removed for Forums Policy violation]
    that’s for certain, but doing it “In a Politically Justified way” hehe

3. and the subject of money has been thrown out

Now in all my years and experience in life, i have learned that PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE A REASON FOR DOING SOMETHING

as for the video’s
i see nothing wrong with them
I could have just as easily popped up Martin cole videos and it would be the same reaction

hell, i could have popped up Metallica’s Enter Sandman
or Pinks CUZ I CAN
what difference would it make
irrelevant or not

is it called for , what he did
NO

so… no i don’t think you did you anything wrong
i think we should wait for him to reply and explain

Regardless of what he says, something will become clear.

Ok thanks for your much Valued Opinion,

i Did wonder if it was related in some way to pip2morepips post about the ifarms ?.!

and surely if your trafing breakouts or retraces your using some kind of structure how else would you judge. The price is Ranging yeah but there is still structure so are the 2 not just the same thing.?

either way it makes no difference to me My point was to show How the stops get taken out and why.
and maybe how to Not get caught out.when it happens.

You’re Welcome
and i notice we still have had no response from @corin

Oh sweet jesus, do I really have to explain this?
Honestly, you newbies. I don’t know, you’ll swallow any old garbage. No wonder most of you continually lose your shirts.

For $297pm Mr Chapman will flog you a bunch of magic dust that will miraculously turn your life around & bring you all the riches you could ever wish for, including not being caught in the stop-loss huddle, LOL.

He learnt everything he knows from some multi-millionaire on a camping trip don’t cha know. You’d think these salesmen would at least be able to conjure up slightly more believable entry level credentials wouldn’t you.

Next time you want to pump the forum with yet more low level marketing glib, do a bit of background research first. Now I’ll leave you & Leo Tolstoy to churn over another few thousand words on nothing in particular. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ha ha ha ha, welcome to the pleasuredome that is babypips!
prepare to have your melon twisted like never before :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think the lords of the underworld care for your reasons or play by your rules.

They do like music but

flagged lol

1 Like

Have i tried to endorse anything "NO"
Have i tried to inform people about stop hunts and flash trading "YES"
So corin “Really” whats your problem …?
you have not said anything Constructive here.

…not trance at this time of the morning when we’re busy hoovering up all the usdjpy stops from these clever lads & lasses who once again after many many warnings, attempted to pick another smelly bottom at those big, bad november lows, flying in the face of strong directional momentum.

guess which way our more savvy apprentices from the thread were facing last wednesday onwards when those multi-december lows creaked & split & again into this morning as it digested the stops on that pair Mr Bill Bob? :wink:

there’s a rumour going round that a box a day keeps the doctor away!
just be sure no-one sneaks in while you’re not looking & wraps them up in duct tape…coz a free box is a happy box :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“speed_bump, post:28, topic:130132”]ha ha ha ha, welcome to the pleasuredome that is babypips!
prepare to have your melon twisted like never before[/quote]
My clock has run down on here I’m pleased to say. I thought the other trade related forums out there were bad but this place plumbs new depths. Some of the information masquerading as genuine advice would be laughable if it wasn’t so chronic.

From what I’ve seen there are only 2 decent threads on here steering new entrants on a steady course. The one where you mostly hang out, & Dennis3450’s offering. Thing is, neither of them really require any further maintenance. They’re both easy to navigate, contain good solid habits to adopt & are simple to overlay on their own templates.

I don’t know how or why you guys have lasted so long on here.
I’d have slit my wrists years ago :slight_smile: