Mt4 Ending, NSA spying, What.?

Ok thanks for your much Valued Opinion,

i Did wonder if it was related in some way to pip2morepips post about the ifarms ?.!

and surely if your trafing breakouts or retraces your using some kind of structure how else would you judge. The price is Ranging yeah but there is still structure so are the 2 not just the same thing.?

either way it makes no difference to me My point was to show How the stops get taken out and why.
and maybe how to Not get caught out.when it happens.

You’re Welcome
and i notice we still have had no response from @corin

Oh sweet jesus, do I really have to explain this?
Honestly, you newbies. I don’t know, you’ll swallow any old garbage. No wonder most of you continually lose your shirts.

For $297pm Mr Chapman will flog you a bunch of magic dust that will miraculously turn your life around & bring you all the riches you could ever wish for, including not being caught in the stop-loss huddle, LOL.

He learnt everything he knows from some multi-millionaire on a camping trip don’t cha know. You’d think these salesmen would at least be able to conjure up slightly more believable entry level credentials wouldn’t you.

Next time you want to pump the forum with yet more low level marketing glib, do a bit of background research first. Now I’ll leave you & Leo Tolstoy to churn over another few thousand words on nothing in particular. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ha ha ha ha, welcome to the pleasuredome that is babypips!
prepare to have your melon twisted like never before :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think the lords of the underworld care for your reasons or play by your rules.

They do like music but

flagged lol

1 Like

Have i tried to endorse anything "NO"
Have i tried to inform people about stop hunts and flash trading "YES"
So corin “Really” whats your problem …?
you have not said anything Constructive here.

…not trance at this time of the morning when we’re busy hoovering up all the usdjpy stops from these clever lads & lasses who once again after many many warnings, attempted to pick another smelly bottom at those big, bad november lows, flying in the face of strong directional momentum.

guess which way our more savvy apprentices from the thread were facing last wednesday onwards when those multi-december lows creaked & split & again into this morning as it digested the stops on that pair Mr Bill Bob? :wink:

there’s a rumour going round that a box a day keeps the doctor away!
just be sure no-one sneaks in while you’re not looking & wraps them up in duct tape…coz a free box is a happy box :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“speed_bump, post:28, topic:130132”]ha ha ha ha, welcome to the pleasuredome that is babypips!
prepare to have your melon twisted like never before[/quote]
My clock has run down on here I’m pleased to say. I thought the other trade related forums out there were bad but this place plumbs new depths. Some of the information masquerading as genuine advice would be laughable if it wasn’t so chronic.

From what I’ve seen there are only 2 decent threads on here steering new entrants on a steady course. The one where you mostly hang out, & Dennis3450’s offering. Thing is, neither of them really require any further maintenance. They’re both easy to navigate, contain good solid habits to adopt & are simple to overlay on their own templates.

I don’t know how or why you guys have lasted so long on here.
I’d have slit my wrists years ago :slight_smile:

[quote=“corin, post:33, topic:130132”]I don’t know how or why you guys have lasted so long on here.
I’d have slit my wrists years ago[/quote]
ah well you see, us bookie/broker types are hardy souls with skins thicker than rhino’s master corin….we also took up a tempting challenge laid down by those lads & lassies from that pesky technical templates thread which explains the long-stay.

they took various individuals who showed a bit of promise, filtered them out, pushed their limits for a wee while & long story short, ended up employing 3 of them on a full-time contract.

dan, billy & apache being the gambling men they are took up the challenge of replicating that exercise… it took a while, but eventually 2 or 3 diamonds began twinkling in the sand.

it’s always an interesting insight into how some raw, inexperienced individuals possess the ability & nous to quickly filter out & discard garbage, sidestep time wasters & latch onto stuff that on the surface appears way too simplistic & unworkable, but then these gin joints attract a very diverse crowd.

psychology is dan, billy & apache’s forte, so the results weren’t particularly surprising to them - patience is a virtue in more ways than one.

once you unearth the correct mind sets & discipline structures the real work becomes much easier to convey, assimilate & process….so our longevity has been more than rewarded

money makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round!

be sure & wipe your feet on the way out though master corin, especially with all that aussie flu, norovirus & decomposing advice clagging up the lino :wink:

@speed_bump & @corin

Do either of you 2 Have any threads with some decent advice ?
Because all i’m hearing is Rubbish at the moment.

You work for a Brokerage speed_bump…?

try not to trip over your EGO on your way out…:alien:

Just to be clear Where in the videos does it ask for $297pm & are you saying that Mr Chapman is not pointing out something that really happens.?

Please corin Give us a better Explanation of whats happening there then. as You have pointed out so Rudely i am still learning.!

Alien, those two guys work for brokers.

Corin is likely fed up seeing so many guys lose because they go with the flow, the flow of picking the tops and bottoms and often those same guys start off by paying for ‘education’ that shows them how to give their money away.

I notice that one brokerage reported a healthy rise in revenue last quarter - just as they began to offer trading on bitcoin.

Corin is merely expressing his frustration. Wyckoff felt similar and decided to try and educate - maybe a new Wyckoff is needed.

1 Like

One case in point right now is cable - last week a majority of around 60% were short mid week, likely more shorts added on this little pattern.

That chart was last week, they continued short and added, now over 70% short.

Meanwhile price continued up by over 300 pips from that pattern.

Would frustrate many a person.

when i look at this

Is telling me everything Mr Chapman has said But the Entry for a short is not there yet at that time
you mean because of the fake break. out …!!! lol…:alien:

[quote=“peterma, post:40, topic:130132”]One case in point right now is cable - last week a majority of around 60% were short mid week, likely more shorts added on this little pattern. That chart was last week, they continued short and added, now over 70% short.

Meanwhile price continued up by over 300 pips from that pattern.[/quote]
as my buddy cator pointed out 9 days ago on the simple & affordable forex thread & as we’ve been continually pointing out for well over 5 years on here…in fact that one piece of information is actual gold dust to those who can marry it up with high probability filtered candidates shifting thru short-medium range directional momentum.

one of the guys on our thread has banked more money so far just on the pyramid stake back thru 1.35 opposing all those manic shorters than a good percentage of folks make in a year working 9-5.

contrary to what you hear in these places, you don’t need to work hard most of the time in this game, you just need to work smarter than the majority by thinking & acting differently.

OK I think i get where your all coming from now.

I will keep up my studies…

Happy Trading.:alien:

Yeah, had a quick look at Chapman’s video, manipulation is the way it has always been.

The shorts on cable were doing 2 things, first what goes up must come down syndrome - very common.

Second, they likely added on confirmation and/or new shorts came to the table on that break down.

See the lower highs, the lower lows, the break of the previous week’s low and then the break of the week low before that - new month low printed - pretty clear it seemed.

But why go short? - to sell GBP or to buy USD - it’s bottom picking USD.

The cable shorts could have been forgiven if they had been watching Eur/Gbp at the same time, they would have seen some GBP selling and thought ‘right here we go’.

But it wasn’t GBP selling, nor was it USD buying just Euro buying and USD selling - a continuation of trend - hr1 price move on Eur/Usd at 12.00gmt (same time that the break reversed) said so.

Cable has been on the rise for about 12 months, takes a lot more than some lower lows and lower highs on hr1 to change that - likely a pull - back next few days, some guys will trade those down, others will wait and trade it back up, the second lot have the wind behind them.

Take care.

Spoiler alert …

we will just follow the trend