My no-stop-loss strategy trading journal

I repeat: 0 trades in losses!
With Smalfi you hold both short and long positions in the meantime, so it’s normal that a few goes in negative but we don’t care because with Smalfi this fact is calculated from the beginning. It is part of our non-directional and non-discretional strategy.
Simply our money management allow us to don’t care about negative positions… and as you can see the results are very very good. :slight_smile:

Obviously, as we wrote again and again, the Smalfi Method is built to works only on EURUSD (for many reasons that we explain during the course), so we can guarantee results and no losses only on EURUSD.

that’s how it works with my broker…

equity = account balance - floating P/L
usable margin = equity - used margin
margin call: usable margin = 0

so, show me how you can have negative equity without a margin call…

I did not explain myself well or probably I misunderstood…
We don’t have any NEGATIVE EQUITY.
That -25% was the USED MARGIN.
Here the mistake.

Abs.Drawdown calculates only the closed positions.

I don’t know and I don’t care about open positions.
You have to realize that the SMALFI Method is a trading plan that has been carefully studied and tested in the field for years.
Nothing is left to fate!

From the first day, we know how far to push it. For us open positions are never a problem. So having a percentage value -25% of used margin, or -50%… does not mean being unlucky; it is planned for and anticipated from the beginning.

If you see this account it reached >25% of open losing positions… but only at the beginning.
When you start the strategy is normal. It is a medium-long term strategy.
It 's really unlikely that the account would return to that level because now the account is “up to speed!”, in fact after the first few months the used margin is always above the 0… far above.

Anyway, in the event that it does happen, graduates of our course know exactly what to do and how keep the account healthy. :slight_smile:

With our money management margin, volumes, and open positions: … everything is connected, everything is mathematically perfect!

ok, i thought that the lila/magenta line in your image named equity actually was equity…sorry for the mistake

no problem, the important is that we understand each other. You have to understand that my mother tongue is not English, so sometimes I made mistake with some terms, because in Italian many things are different :slight_smile:
Good day to all guys…

Sorry for the run, but I had so much to do in these last few months. I 'm not disappeared! :slight_smile:

Here’s the history of the account in the recent months…

I’m here again after… well… after about an Year! Wow! Anyway, again no losses and gain every month as you can see from the pics below…