My Strategy Trading Journal

I am over the 12,000 USD in total balance. My Current balance is 12,107 USD
I am now over total profit of over 2,000 USD.
results since my last post (June 29)
Pips: +450
USD: +540

Portfolio updates:
removed: Atol, NZDUSD
Added: riskchecker, CADJPY
also, I updated the trade size to 12k since my balance now is over 12,000 USD.

Nice work SG. I just wish someday, I could get near to your level. Working on it on a day to day basis.

Hello dwaynnyt,
you dont need much to reach this level, I myself not an expert at all. More than that, I dont think I can reach such good results as an independent trader.
you can join the service of the Mirror Trader platform with your account and start following expert trader same as I do. no need for any special knowledge or training.

I was abroad for more than a week, so I left my account untouched. I just checked it once a day to see if there are any portfolio update required.
results since July 1:
Pips: +441.2
USD: +655.32
Current Balance: 12,727 USD
I am getting close to 13,000. I hope to be there until the weekend

since inception:Mirror Trader - Check out my account history

Last week my account experienced losses. all due to the strategy Deliverance NZDUSD.
This strategy was removed from my portfolio on the 14th of July due to portfolio updates but there was an open position by this strategy running already that was closed on a loss of -301 pip, -324 USD loss…
Current balance : 12,631 USD (- 96 USD since last post)
Results since july 1: +301 pips, +572 USD

My account is recovering.
Results since July 19:
Pips: +79.5
USD: +111.73

few negative trades with Taiyo NZDUSD and Upperfx, but final result is positive.
see results below:

Account is now recovered.
Current Balance: 12,802 USD
results since yesterday July 22:
Pips: +33.2
USD: +64.81
Had 2 losses from the strategy Taiyo NZDUSD with 2 trades. but still other strategy covered it easily.

Hello All,
I was abroad for 2 weeks. Had no time to inspect my account. Just had few glimpse into it for the last 2 week.Tonight I opened it and went over the results.
Results since my last post from July 23:
pips: -56.6
USD: +151.86
Current Balance: 12,898 USD

Had major loss from the strategy RiskChecker, -302 pips, -266 USD . The guy probably didn’t check the rick very well as he claim he is…
I had my account balance over 13,000 USD, now I went down…
see screenshot below since July 23