My Systems on MyFxbook

[QUOTE=“MAFAHMY;678630”]20 pips is to many , I think it is due to BOC interest rate decision today , and be careful tomorrow is ECB rate decision . the Swiss started a mess .[/QUOTE] It was definitely because of the BOC rate cut today.

It will be amazing to get both :7:

Eagle eye observation , the main difference is in targets

If you get your real account linked to myfxbook you should post it to the thread below as well. Trying to get a collection of real myfxbook accounts of members here. Only have three so far :-/

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/71199-myfxbook-collection.html

I see , but why you are getting these collection ? is a job proposal on the way ?

[QUOTE=“MAFAHMY;678653”]I see , but why you are getting these collection ? is a job proposal on the way ?[/QUOTE] Haha… :slight_smile:

your account seems to be doing pretty well, how long have you been trading? i blew 20% of my first account then quit for two weeks, i then opened my second account and was up 110% after 6 weeks but then bought gbp/usd at 1.53 thinking it had moved 2% already that day and 1.53 was a pretty low price but then gbp/usd lost 5% in 5 days and that made me lose half my profits. what kind of strategy do you use?

[QUOTE=“mrquickbuy;678989”] your account seems to be doing pretty well, how long have you been trading? i blew 20% of my first account then quit for two weeks, i then opened my second account and was up 110% after 6 weeks but then bought gbp/usd at 1.53 thinking it had moved 2% already that day and 1.53 was a pretty low price but then gbp/usd lost 5% in 5 days and that made me lose half my profits. what kind of strategy do you use?[/QUOTE] Been trading retail forex for about 5 years now, I don’t use a “system”. I follow global macro economics events and do my best to interpret the effect it will have on price. Then I use basic support, resistance, and trend lines to pick entries and exits. This has been a great month for news traders as the central banks have been making it easy with big policy changes.

yeah i wish my broker hadnt gone bust last week because news trading is very active this week, im resorting to trading on fxtm demo right now, sold eur/usd today made some great fake profit. i think i trade similarly to you, get an idea about the fundamentals what central banks are doing etc then use a little bit of technicals to time entries and exits. can you recommend a decent broker?

[QUOTE=“mrquickbuy;679012”] yeah i wish my broker hadnt gone bust last week because news trading is very active this week, im resorting to trading on fxtm demo right now, sold eur/usd today made some great fake profit. i think i trade similarly to you, get an idea about the fundamentals what central banks are doing etc then use a little bit of technicals to time entries and exits. can you recommend a decent broker?[/QUOTE] I’ve had good experiences with both forex.com and dukascopy.

ok ill check them out thanks.

Hello,everyone here is the link to my real system on Myfxbook :Reaper1 System by analyst101 | Myfxbook

[QUOTE=“MAFAHMY;679308”]Hello,everyone here is the link to my real system on Myfxbook :Reaper1 System by analyst101 | Myfxbook[/QUOTE]

Do you find ranging or trending market conditions to be more profitable for you?

Hello, I like movement ,so trending will be more profitable.

Mind if I copy your link to my myfxbook collection thread?

I do not mind at all, be my guest.

Hello everyone , anybody knows how to test and evaluate a trading system ?

It seems like no body knows the answer !

Although a system of rules can be back tested for its profit expectancy and be shown to perform relatively well, the evaluation cannot include the attitude and bias of the trader outside of a live trading performance record. And as has been shown in that very real-world data set of market history, the attitude of the trader has a significant (if not the most significant of all considerable variables) impact on performance.

That is why every trader must look for a system that fits his personality , psychology of the trader has a significant impact .
A performance record of a live trading account should gives us an idea , but another question comes along , how long the record should be?