My trading journal

gbp usd and gbp jpy seems that have finish the down move and maybe they will go up now…

this is not a advice!!! is just my point of view. but it could give the opurtunity for a good trade

i will post here my trades with SL and close time.

don´t follow them for now, but if you like them follow my system

my first trade here will be:

sell eur gbp at 0.9128.

my sl is at 0.9158

my first TP is 30pips and move sl to BE at 20pips profit

i´m seing a double top pattern in aud jpy in 5M chart. if my MA cross i i´ll sell it.

usd cad is at a 4h strong support line at 1.0450

if my ma´s cross i´ll buy it

close my eurgbp trade at 0.9078

made 45 pips with it

i also made 190 pips in gbpjpy and 120 pips on gbp usd

a nice day:D

i sell now audjpy 79.97 with SL at 80.35 my first TP will be 40 pips

i´m still in the phase when i don´t try to make alot of money but just make money consistently every day.

and i think i reach that already.

after my first phase when i has risk 2-3% of my account per trade in my live account (with good results but alot of stress) i found that the trick is always keep the heart beat very low so now i only risk 0.2 - 0.5% of my account per trade.

and with that risk management i still can made 1-3% profits per day. i know that´s not super amazing but now i get profits with no stress at all.

this is how it looks my pc screen right now… and it looks like that almost every day now.

http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz349/ruilima22/excel.gif

so i very glad with what i´ve reach so far in forex trading… i´ve a great system, i´m start to have a good discipline and because i risk so litle my emotions don´t interfere in my actions.