Myth or fact - doubling money in a month?

Yep, like you said earlier “The zero’s determine how far you are away from that basic level.”

Here is a clue for ya…

Think outside the box.

Try to allocate a bit more headspace to it and time for that matter and you might get it.

Same here. I wouldn’t be here talking about forex trading for a start :smiley:

Another candidate for the 95% category. :smiley:

After a certain amount is reached, you will begin to hesitate - you will hit the bounds of your “comfort zone”. After another certain amount is reached, you will begin to affect the market - liquidity will become an issue. You can’t just trade $100 billion.

Dear Cas,

Thank you for your constructive criticism.

Love,

V;)

What exactly do you mean when you say execute? I have traded 60 standard lots the exact same way as 1 minilot, by clicking the mouse. I am not trying to sound flippant but as I understand execution, it’s all the same.

Wouldn’t a 1% loss on a $100 million account be $1 million? 100 * 1% = 100%. 100 * $1 million = $100 million.

Oh, don’t get so hung on those silly zeros…:smiley:

[B][I]Valkryder[/I][/B]

Well…
you’re on your way then.

I wish you all the best for your journey. :slight_smile:

im paul nice to meet you guys,
i a new forex trader learning ang hope to be sharing information with yous in the near future. :slight_smile:

To produce profit measured in pips in accordance with a chosen trading strat/trading system/design.

I have traded 60 standard lots the exact same way as 1 minilot, by clicking the mouse.

You obviously haven’t…with real money that is…otherwise you wouldn’t make such a statement as the above and you wouldn’t have asked above question in regards to trade execution, either.

Why don’t you go back to your books of theory and read a bit more about it…? :smiley:

You are very naive Im sorry to say.

Doubling your money is very easy but of course you have to take a very high risk in the process.

To risk millions trading Forex in order to double your money is futile, admittedly the more capital you have then the more money you can make, but dont get too greedy cos the market might bite you on the bum and thats not very nice!

I am eagerly awaiting that PDF as the jpg files are very difficult to follow and digest. I have been getting a start with them, but the big package will help put it all together.

Anyway as a newbie, learn to double your trial account a few times, see how easy it is :smiley:

Ok its not too easy. At least I am learning, making fewer mistakes and learning the value of patience the hard way (but not as hard as losing real $$$)