Naked Forex Vs Babypips

Well said!

Thank you @lcomerennah. It was interesting for me to read something from so many years back! I still think the same but I suspect you may find others that think very differently - but that is fine. Afterall, that is what a forum is for.

It is important to fully understand what we are actually doing and using and why. What is right for one is wrong for another. However, we should always remember that in trading we are all on the same side with the same ambitions, and not competing in any way. Sharing is only a benefit to one and all, but one should also always evaluate everything that is offered.

Welcome to BP - I hope you enjoy your stay here and that it is fruitful. :+1: :slight_smile:

I think the right phrase is “Use the one that brings more profitable signals for you”. Everyone with their level of understanding and perception

@Dennis3450 I can’t believe I am actually saying this, because I like price action a lot but is this challenge still open? :slight_smile:

Sometimes people are trying to make it more interesting but there no need really