Need an alert indicator for a great system!

Woow! thank you so much for that! works nice!

1. I think you need to give its own name to this system.:cool:
  2. Coders Guro could get the job done easily for the alert you want. I’ll try to find him and re-direct him to your thread.
    bye!

Haha… its name…i dont really care as long as it brings me pips…
And indicator,That would be great!!
Any input from members is welcome!:o

Ok i have uploaded the MTF stochs indicator and template for your convenience.It is a zip file. Download and extract it.

Everywhere I place the file I still only get one indicator. This is for metatrader right???

Just want to update u all… the indicator has been made… now all we need to do is open our broker account during volatile period and wait for a signal!
The End… :smiley:
Check back on first post for the latest download.

Trades in Cable and Usd/Jpy and e/u ! :stuck_out_tongue: , adjust your 5-7 pips stoploss as the market starts to move, then just enjoy the action in the 5min tf… :stuck_out_tongue:

updated first post

hi

so far iam testing it on demo and i noticed that many times 3 lined up out of 4 when great moves happening.i dont know but maybe plausable to come up with some kind of filter.Also if we could get an indikator that would be probable one of the best system out there.Only thing is hard now to stare it tha 5 min chart i not knowing our opportunity.at least mentally hard.thats my input so far.keep pip ing;)

If you read my post carefully, you will know that an alert indicator has been made, you dont hav to stare at the charts all the time. Open your chart one hour before market open or close and wait for a signal, once a signal is sounded take a look at the chart, if all signals good, you know what to do…:cool:
With the EMA-EMA crossover , 20Ema AND the Mtf stochs, they are so far the best filters i get, will update when find something better.Take care!

A position would be taken when they all line up(stochastics) even before the 1 hr bar would close?

Example: you look at the stochastics and they all line up for a buy, but the 1 hr bar is only say 10 minutes old, you still take signal?

I have the indicator working with the templete, but beyound that I dont understand what you mean by when the indicators line up. I’m seeing stochs in over-sold territory and you are going long? What Criteria are you using that the indicators are lined up? Can you walk through a trade with a chart? Maybe I’m a little slow on this one, but im not getting it, Thanks :confused:

it is when in all charts the blue lines are over the red lines or vice versa.

[QUOTE=ljyljl5555;9852]Money management is very important, target 5-10pips each time more. Once the target is reached, close some of your positions and let the remaining positions run, s/l is adjusted each time the market moves until it is hit.That’s it! :stuck_out_tongue:

How many positions do you normally start with that your closing some?

[QUOTE=ljyljl5555;9852]the stoploss u need is extremely small (5-8pips).
Is the stoploss, a mental one, because the minimum I can place is 10 pips from current price?

P.S.-Thanks ForexWoman

Haha… nicely put forexwoman!TQ!

How many positions do you normally start with that your closing some?
That is for you to decide,pal :slight_smile: just try it out in demo… Get the feel of it…
just do it!(nike… :p)

Is the stoploss, a mental one, because the minimum I can place is 10 pips from current price?
My min stoploss is 5pips, but if your s/l is 10, put it anyway!As long as there is s/l. Ok… just want to tell you all, support and resistance is crucial in s/l and take profit… Almost all the time you could see the market will move to support and resistance…

These are what i do:
1)open charts one hour or so before market open.
2)take a look at 4h,1h and 30min charts and draw all the support and resistance lines.
3)go to 5min chart and draw all the support and resistance lines.
4)After that, just wait for a signal…
5)once the signal is sounded, refresh the chart and look at all the mtf indicators… if i like how it looks, i will enter! once you hav entered a position, put your s/l just few pips above the support and resistance line of the 5min tf… if all the signals are showing down,market rarely move to your s/l.

You just gotta try it on demo to get the feel of it, everytime you do something wrong, analyze and remember. It is my s/l too low? it is i am too rush? it is my lack of confidence? Analyze… sooner or later, you will gain confidence and trade totally emotionless and successfully… It might be sooner than you think! haha…:wink:

seem like a great system…let me try

ljyljl5555, could you please define the time you trade with this strategy in GMT time? do you just trade on the opening / closing time, or even during the opening time until closing time?

Thanks

on the indicator, What is the vertical dark blue,yellow lines for? Do we only trade on the Blue or any alert?? See pic

HiI like your system but Iam not clear on the entry.I get thin blue lines, thick blue lines, yellow lines, I dont know the meaning of these lines. If you have a PDF could you post it. Thanks for all your hard work.

First of all thanks for sharing your idea

This strat looks extremly good on historical data , almost to good , thats why i ask if there are problems with refreshing or repainting of mtf indicators in mt4 ?
Iam not realy a mt4 user but i have heard that this plattform has massive problems with displaying mtf data .

Thanks

Another question , how would you normaly trade a mtf Strategy like this? I mean do you wait for the close of candle of the highest tf and then look for oppurtunity on your trading TF ? Or do you take the signal as it occurs in real time ?