New to the forum

How long have you been trading friend

not well. i’ve gotten to the point where I feel like the whole forex game is against me. Most of my trades go against me, even though I checked my indicators and the set up was just right.

I decided to scale back my positions and just trade the minimum lot, just so I can practice the technique. I need to reassess everything for a little while. It sucks right now.

But, I want to make adjustments, not quit.

How’s it going with you over there?

It’s ok where are you from ?

Hello! Just signed up today. I cant figure out why when I click start quiz I cant access it. Only one and that is the support quiz.

You can start with babypips online course for beginners. Keep on exploring about forex and grasp whatever you think is useful.

Wish you luck!

You should post your question here:

https://forums.babypips.com/c/community/community-feedback/18

Hey am victor am new here,I am from Africa,Nigeria, imo state. I recently heard of forex trading please I need a mentor, to put me one and two. Forex is very easy over here.

Hello Everyone. My name is Lynnette. New to Forex. Been searching for a great place to learn. This looks like a great community to be part of.

L.

Hi everyone
My name is Lloyd, i am from South Africa and a newbie in forex, i learned of forex from a friend of mine who i think is already good, so i decided to learn for myself in this great, lovely and welcoming community, i wish to learn a lot from everyone especially from the incredible Dr pips​:grin::grin:

Hi Elby… Wish you well on your journey… I will try to be of help where I can… :slight_smile:

Hi Lloyd, how are you… ?? Treat trading as a journey not a destination… we are always learning… :slight_smile:

i will thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello
I am new here, I hope to be successful.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m new to babypips. I’ve been researching Forex for a while now and was about to join an MLM company to gain knowledge, but I’m not great understanding math problems and need the building blocks. So I’m really glad I discovered this site to study and learn at my own pace :grinning:

An MLM company? Why an MLM company?

Hi everyone ,am Michael from Nigeria ,i am new here and my intentions are to get all that is needed to be a traider with a class, smart and out of the moon knowledge oriented.
I believe am gonna get all answers to my questions here whenever they they pop up and, have fun while traiding.

1 Like

Hellow and welcome to the Babypips forum!

1 Like

Hi everyone My Name is Greg and I’m new here

1 Like

In order to make profits in the market, you have to be apt with your strategies and skills without any compromise.

2 Likes