New Trader

IronFX may be a good broker, may be a bad broker, I dont know. What I do know is that every forum you look at has the same bunch of ‘Noobies’ posting about how great they are (usually their 1st and only post). Just take a look at other threads in here about brokers, all the same.

Couldnt look more dodgy if they tried

iron fx are scammers and you can see this from the withdrawal issues all over the internet. the fake people supporting ironfx are just part of the company with only one post only to lure newbies to ironfx.

their latest product is ironfx mirror account where you have a marketmaker/book account and an stp account. the idea is to make in stp and lose in mirror (the book account you have 100% bonus although you have to share 100% of profits so a waste of time see more here https://www.ironfx.co.uk/content/2/0/0/1/8/4/0416a671/100_Sharing_Bonus_secure.pdf)

i mean if you knew how to guarantee yourself a profit in stp and lose in book you might as well just win in stp and forget about book altogether. i cant believe they have such idiots at ironfx thinking such idiotic ways of trading

Fair enough. You don’t like that company and many other people don’t either. Im not trying to convince you otherwise but it’s a bit unfair to say that they are scammers when you have people like me, you have been there customer for over a year and can honestly say that I don’t have any issues with them. I might not be a massive trader with extraodinary depoists but I have always been treated fairly, whether it is my deposits, withdrawals or trading.

I will only suggest to take reviews first before selecting any broker. Check, if there will be any Google plus page and the reviews for that page. It will help you out to finalize the broker.

Depending on your strategy. For me leverage is important, others may want a low entrance fee, others might want a specific platform to trade; MT4/web …

Do you really trust FPA as a valid source of feedback or guidance? There are others that say that FPA is a scam if you noticed! Anyway Hamed3 i will advice you to try them with a small amount trade for a bit and try their withdraw system as there are a lot going around (which i dont believe 100%) also open an account with other broker similar to them and compare them.

Thanking you all for your comments. They are helpful. I have opened an account with ironfx and I am happy until now. My accounts manager is a good guy and I am trading well. I start with demo but now trading with real moneys. My accounts manager tell me of mirror account and it sounds good but I think I need to learn more first. Has anyone heard of this account with ironfx? I have tried a few things and am still need to experience more. Thanking you all for your advice.

First of all as i mentioned above test their services in order to be sure that it is the right broker for you. As for the mirror account from what i read it is a hedging account which you can hedge internally between an STP account and a book account. They also provide same EA’s but didnt go to that point. Keep us updated if you find out anything interesting

In this time I think trader should avoid trading with IronFX, don’t stick with the past glories. They currently are not able to pay out their trader.

I go to ironfx because it was one company that was suggest to me from forums but also because my friend use them. I have not made withdraw yet but my friend has and he say it is ok. I trust him so i believe he say the truth. When i try my withdraw i will let you now how it go.

Hello Everyone

According to my opinion,the most important step in FOREX TRADING is seeking for the right FOREX BROKER.An Ideal broker can enhance your success factor.

So,i would like to share my search on this from where i have found a site where one can easily check out TOP FOREX BROKER.
@http://www.fxpips.com/forex-brokers/

Hope it will be helpful.

Thanks
Thomas

I think there is no harm to try their services with a low amount and i have saw both negative and positve information for them so dont really trust this “reviews” anyway they might have faced some issues with this abusing story but they dont seem to lose but fight it with new platforms and accounts… Anyway anyone who is interested in them should test them first in my point of view.

it will be good to have some information shared Hamed3

What is been said is something common in the world of trading you will be always hear positive and negative comments for brokers and if you are new to trading you focus on the negative ones. You should always try your trading skills with any broker you trade with.

Hi, I dont know if you are on fxpips payroll or something but do you really have to keep hijacking other peoples threads to try and promote them?
Its getting a bit repetitive and boring

found scatter around at several section. I held account with several brokers service, and I thought it’s all excellent choice. bit sad while checking the link given, none of them listed.
which means, all my past effort doing research, carefully read real user review, etc, all goes wasted after saw fxpips top five brokers are not mine currently use, mostly never heard before. :smiley:

now many people join in this market . this is great market. but they want make money fast. they will lose their money. when you join in this market , you need practice with demo account in few months. this is time for your prepare. you need learn and get experience and saving money. when you make profit with demo account. you will put you real money.

I think trading with a demo at first is important. You understand your platform, you understand what to do but I don’t think you should stay on a demo for too long. At least this is what I realised when I started trading with ironfx. I started with a demo and traded for a while. Everything was ok but then when I went to my real account with my real money and I saw that minus on my P&L I started panicking and realised that the demo didnt really help me much because I was trading with fake money. I wasn;t making real decisions so I didnt learn. I then spoke to my account manager and he gave me a plan for educating myself and I have steadily become a lot better with my decisions and my money management ability.

I think if you have used the demo account with a realistic amount and had a trading plan developed you would be more prepared for the live account. Anyway i think all of us are carried away with the demo accounts however with proper use is a very good tool to use.

Hi Hamed, once you go live you have to be really careful, don’t get too enthusiastic and confident because demo from live is something totally different. A lot of traders use to loose lot of money once they go live because they feel confident after they test their trading skills with a demo account. Try the live one with small amounts and test your skills and then put more money if you wish and if you make profits.

You have to understand what you want from a broker. Most broker offers tight spread and good trading condition . But demo is a good way to tell if you will be comfortable with a broker service and always go for brokers that have good reputation.