Newbie making money daily

There was just one trade done yesterday and one profit taken.

I will not post it because there is a strong objection to it being posted.

Strange…but hey…ces’t la vive…

Two trades so far taken today and two profits booked.

Won’t post the trades here but so far it has been a perfect score.

8 days in a row so far…all profits

A third trade done and a third profit taken.

Those who are interested, understand this…this method would be taught without charge. You don’t need to pay to learn this but you must commit to put time and effort into learning it.

Search for the group on FaceBook

Another trade done…another profit taken

That is 4 already today

A fifth trade and a fifth profit.

This Butterfly Strategy is way too awesome…

ok…going to bed now…just took the last trade.

7 in all today and 7 in profits

First profit of the day taken.

This makes it 9 days in a row…all winning days

Impressive performance. Short trade time. It would be nice if I can join u guys. Do mind to give me FB link. Thank in advance.

Sent you a PM

Good evening BabyButterFly,
would love to read more about the butterfly strategy/pattern. I’ve done a forum and google search and what I see is info on harmonic butterfly patterns, which you say you don’t use. Your facebook group/page also does not speak much about the strategy itself. Care to share any more info?
Thanks.

David.

A new trainee from Brazil just started and took a profit of 6.5 pips today

What would you like to know more about? You ask it and if I can I will answer it

Don’t ask them to many questions! You’ll get banned like me. All I asked for was their broker and their strategy. The paradox here is that they actually encourage you to ask in their FB group. I also very politely asked what I did wrong. They didn’t like my attitude.

What they basically want you to do is send your fund to a specific person do they can trade your money.

It’s an open group so please just run over to “Butterfly Forex Trader” on FB with your hard earned money. Why shouldn’t you since they promise an annually 40% return :wink:

I had a look at this a few days ago just out of pure curiosity…

Seriously? …if you by any chance as a newbie trader or a pro or what ever consider to give them as much as a dime to trade with in “your name” and believ that you actually are going to get anything in return for this… well be my guest. Anything around making money that is “secret and spookey” smells like a fraud somehow…

Giving them your money and believing that you will get them back in 3 years with a nice profit is just as legit as meeting me, a total stranger, at the corner of the central station, giving me all your money and believe that I will meet you at the same spot 3 years from now and give you’re money back with great interests…and boy…we never wrote a contract :wink:

IF they have something seriously and legit going on…don’t you think that they would be a little more public than using a FB site to enlist traders and investors? …maybe have a pro website and some licenses to show?

Someone showing you a trading system trough FB is ok by me…but this? …NAAAAH!! …I have 10 alarms going of in my head…even the ceiling lamp in my trading room is getting the wibe’s and buzz a little extra when I write this…

IF I by any chance are wrong about this…which I doubt…then approve me wrong with hard facts and serious licenses and documents…

If not…my word is spoken…

Your word is spoken. Keep your money.

I know now why you got banned. You speak with forked tongue. No one asked for your money and no one will. It is now very clear why they do not want to do business with you

Another trade and another profit taken

Did 7 trades in all…every single one profitable…booked 93 pips in all

Time to call a day

Sorry…they booked 9 trades in all. Tally was 121 pips

BabyButterFly,
hello,impressive trades but I have a question,do you trade forex or options?
I have just googled “Butterfly Strategy”,it led me to an option trading strategy,known as “Butterfly Spread”.
And there is another “Butterfly Strategy” in forex trading,known as “Butterfly Patterns”.
I am also a newbie so can you tell me which one,forex or options,are we discussing?
:confused: