Newbie to forex looking for best newbie broker

hello aleang72. As correctly stated from ForExchange member, first you should check your country and which brokers can accept you as a client. You will not have any issues, unless you are from USA,Japan,Australia and some other countries which posed some FX restrictions. You can find many brokers and their offered services at theforexlist. Whatever is your choice, start with a demo or a real account with a small deposit amount for testing. Once you feel comfortable, you can move along with bigger deposits or change a broker if you are not satisfied with your broker. Good luck to your trading journey.:44:

FxPro is very popular in field, it’s reliable with professional services.

Before anything please don’t use eToro, I have used it in past, it’s extremely poor and very tough to use especially if you are new comer, it might make you feel Forex been too tough which is not really the case. Now back to things, I am using Octafx, so I will obviously suggest that only given that I started there as newbie only…. The best part is their bonus which is 50% and use able, so this is something I truly love!

I am going to suggest either tradersway or fxcm, tried e toro a while back, didnt exactly love it, and have moved on since…

I can recommend FreshForex for newbies, especially its new web platform. It is a bit easier than a regular MT4 in my opinion and more comfortable: you don’t need to download it and can trade in a broweser.

dear Friend,
I need to change broker may I ask to suggest me good broker, I am news trading,
thanks in advance

Hi moher,

your chances are greatly influenced based on from which country are you coming from. What is your nationality and where do you live?

hi Zarterose,

thanks for reply.
I am living in Thailand for my work . I am researcher and originally I am from Malaysia?
May I know how my country and nationality and living place influence to choose the broker for news trading?
cheersss

I am trading with Vinson Financials and it provide Market Overview daily on the site. I think it’s very useful for news trader like you.