Newbie - trading with fx united

Geez you know nothing, mate. My initial investment was USD1000, I told someone else about CGAT program, they got in with USD9000 of which I got 4.5% affiliate commission plus my 12% monthly…you do the math, genius.

People like you make judgements based on your limited beliefs without ever listening openly to what’s possibly. The interest doesn’t come from trading, it’s from the broker commissions (spread).

I bet you haven’t even read the earlier messages in this thread? Anyways I won’t come back to educate another ignorant person about something that has been working well for the last couple of years.

Oh and btw talking of Ponzi schemes…the entire monetary system is a Ponzi scheme, money nowadays is created from debt. It’s just a matter of time until it will collapse. Good luck with your trading, mate.
Bye Bye

Yes ! I have been with for sometime now and get the interest every month. And just like you guys i withdraw them every month. I have another person under me :slight_smile: who has invested. This is my first high risk investment ever. Goodluck to you guys!

Thanks,

Hi there,

My advice to you would be to join under a genuine IB so that they can facilitate the entire process ethically. You can research like how I did. I was so concerned that I literally had a look at the individual’s bank account in person to feel confident. You may ask the concerned to show their bank stat statement. Though I invested a small amount, I know people who have invested 5k to 10k and they are individuals who have stable jobs at a senior level. The reason I say about their job and seniority is to highlight they are not naive, they have researched and clearly understand it is a high return thus is of high risk.

Goodluck!

Regards,