Not Every Trade Makes Money

How true it is, not every trade does make money. Traders, after analysis of various inputs, reach a conclusion, and enter the trade.

Malta Groups

I don’t know how tight you keep your stops, but I would not be surprised to hear that you get stopped out a lot. I am not sure how very small lot sizes result in 10% to 16% gains, but let’s not even go into detail. As long as your approach works for you, keep doing it.

Anyone of you guys use Social Trading platforms like zulutrade, etoro, ayondo etc. and would like to share their experience. You might have a few good traders?

At ZuluTrade I like the following traders:
Newwave (just awesome/ big drawdown possible?)

aBaxs-news (news strategy)

Azar Consulting (good risk/reward ratio and consistent profits)

Qurenix (German quality :slight_smile: )

Scarlettrader (good communication)

FRS_USD (could be a rough diamond)

first of all i like your piece here, well money can be lost even if you feel you have determine the market. sometimes things can happen in quick succession that can affect the market. this is where proper fundamental analysis is really important.

Correct. I think the key here is to be controlled aggressive. Just know your limits and know when to halt.

Really nice selection you’ve got there! Good luck following! Keep in mind to zuluguard always :slight_smile:

ZuluGuard is definitely a vey nice feature. To minimize my drawdowns even more I use a demo account. With this demo account I test potential traders, before I add them into my live account.

Its a true fact that not all the trades can make us money and thus we should focus towards the net profit rather than crying over results of one single trade.

I agree!! Again just dont do demo for too long…you loose the trading momentum :wink:

I think you guys going out of the topics. This thread is about Cashbackforex.

Hello there friend,

i didnt know that.thought it was a general duscisssion on how to make money - like to me is zulutrate to you obviously is Cashbackforex…what exactly is cashback forex btw? I saw my broker - aaafx in the broker’s list…but the rest of the description if foggie btw…

Well cashbackforex is nothing but the rebate system. You trade in any broker listed under them and for certain lots traded you can get a portion of money paid back to you.

Still don’t get it? Compared to zulutrade how does this one differs, or doesn’t?
Rebate does this means i get to copy trades or send signals, as well?

I think that’s what Zulu is offering too. So we could say that there’s no difference at all?

Well come one, zulutrade is much more advanced and there is traffic :wink:
I mean, from what I have seen and tried, there is no actual comparison to zulutrade :57: