Online trading is a scam

Then you don’t need to be in this thread as well.

[QUOTE=“Keel;636890”] Then you don’t need to be in this thread as well.[/QUOTE]

Lmao sound like a kid . Okay you wish the best of luck gambling Continue filling up my pockets

People like you is why I’m making. A profit

Yes people are making money “brokers they are”

Ah, the “hurr durr I got nothing to prove to you” cop-out answer. The classic go-to when somebody has nothing to back up their claims with.

Very well said.

Who cares bro do I know you jadd

Do I know you … Keel by the way your names sounds really gay what is this key and peel or somthing

I don’t care that’s just the lame answer some gives when they no there broke . I know what I have thanks I don’t care weather you belive me or not ,

I’m in canada I don’t care both of you I will probably never see in my life keel you have been trading 8 years and have gotten no where why are you even arguing … Seriously. I’m done wasting my time with pathetic people.

Honestly I hope baby pips delets my account like man you are so dumb no wonder you’ve gotten nowhere in 8 years lmao no wonder you have the attitude you do no wonder the reason for the thread like this Look at your self honestly

You’e wasting your life trading or trying to figure this out because your not going to

This fourm is meant for beignets anyways

Bye guys.

Keel, what have you tried in those 8 years if you don’t mind me asking? I know it took me a few months to realize all the systems posted on Internet forums were junk, and that everything being offered for sale was junk. But I have only been at this for a year.

That only leaves the options of:

1. Attempt to decipher the market yourself.
  2. Learning from a successful trader who has no agenda to sell you something.
  3. Get a job at a prop trading training firm on Wall Street and learn how they do things.

What have you learned and where are you now in terms of your financial viewpoint? Are you an investor now or do you just stay out of the markets altogether?

First rule in trading as claimed by books, web trainers and sucessfull traders is, Control your emotions, correct isn’t it? look at you and your emotions are all over the place calling us names and stuff. You are no successful trader with emotions that fire up this quickly, no way! I’m not arguing, I’m proving to the world how are they being scammed and challenging anyone to prove otherwise. FYI, no one is able to so far. Good luck wish you the best in your life.

[QUOTE=“Keel;636899”] First rule in trading as claimed by books, web trainers and sucessfull traders is, Control your emotions, correct isn’t it? look at you and your emotions are all over the place calling us names and stuff. You are no successful trader with emotions that fire up this quickly, no way! I’m not arguing, I’m proving to the world how are they being scammed and challenging anyone to prove otherwise. FYI, no one is able to so far. Good luck wish you the best in your life.[/QUOTE]

I’m just pissed at the nonse on this website I don’t think when I trade. . I don’t think what’s so ever

What ever the market dose I do ,
That’s the first key this why you 90% fail you over think everything with your ruber band systems other bs
You know back in the day the never use to trade charts eh it was pure tape reading aka raw price action

Just remember 8 years and you’ve gone no where , and to me I’m happy with the money I’m making so I’m more than successful thanks .

[QUOTE=“Keel;636899”] First rule in trading as claimed by books, web trainers and sucessfull traders is, Control your emotions, correct isn’t it? look at you and your emotions are all over the place calling us names and stuff. You are no successful trader with emotions that fire up this quickly, no way! I’m not arguing, I’m proving to the world how are they being scammed and challenging anyone to prove otherwise. FYI, no one is able to so far. Good luck wish you the best in your life.[/QUOTE]

Dident you say this is all a scam and bs so why would you believe what’s in these books how would you know that’s the first rule … ??
It’s all a scam everybody is being lied to right … What makes you think the books going to be right ? Pardon me … Exactly your a joke

I read books, attended seminars, participated in forums and spoke to traders who claim success. It is not possible and as much as I wish you all the success. I want to warn you that you are chasing a false dream. This year a colleague of mine “I’m a banker” was fired and charged for inside trading. Ever wondered why people until today attempt such method? Because no other method will make you money in this game. The only way this thing work is if you have the information before everybody else. Only minority do the wealthy rich who are living the market and creating it. I’m not talking about Wall Street traders and I’m talking even higher level elite people. Take this little funny example, the first person to know if your wife has delivered a baby girl or boy is the doctor in the theatre doing operating. Next is the nurse who will walk out the room and inform you. By then your parents will be informed by you and their friends by them. We are basically way behind the que to receive the information.

I said claimed by books and yes I once was a believer and educated myself a lot until concluded that this whole thing is a scam and again this what I’m trying to prove and educate people the truth.

[QUOTE=“Keel;636905”] I read books, attended seminars, participated in forums and spoke to traders who claim success. It is not possible and as much as I wish you all the success. I want to warn you that you are chasing a false dream. This year a colleague of mine “I’m a banker” was fired and charged for inside trading. Ever wondered why people until today attempt such method? Because no other method will make you money in this game. The only way this thing work is if you have the information before everybody else. Only minority do the wealthy rich who are living the market and creating it. I’m not talking about Wall Street traders and I’m talking even higher level elite people. Take this little funny example, the first person to know if your wife has delivered a baby girl or boy is the doctor in the theatre doing operating. Next is the nurse who will walk out the room and inform you. By then your parents will be informed by you and their friends by them. We are basically way behind the que to receive the information.[/QUOTE

Why are you wasting your time if it’s not possible dam that’s how you know you lost a fortune

Your demanding proof becuase , you have lost everything you have nothing and still what are you trying to chase if some one gives you the evidence that you are looking for your just going to acuse them of it being false . You work at a bank my ass. You would be a lot more successful and know a lot more and would not need to challenge anybody to show you proof banks make hundreds of millions a year why would you need proof , From any retail trader

This is clearly how you know you have lost have fortune .

Why the hell are you wasting your time trying to find proof if you already kno all the answer and spoke to all the traders that’s my question to you

Why you work at a bank you should kno more than 70% of the people on this site why the need for this thread you are soo full of it my friend . Your just sad

Anybody easily want to make money in forex every trade keel makes take the opposite
It’s very simple , the 50% of the broker out there. Trade against you Anyway !. It’s called dealing desk!. Anyway this guy has be trading for 8 years and has gotten no where your telling me you would not make money off every single opposite trade he makes I challenge someone to prove me wrong please !.

I agree with you about news trading. It is just a sucker’s game for all but those at the top of the food chain.

I have also never seen more than 1 Forex trader who can claim more than 1 or 2 years of profits before losing it all.

However, I have seen investors who have a long-term track record of success. Ordinary guys who just buy solid companies with good growth potential. They’re not making triple digit returns like many Forex traders claim, but they’re beating the index by a few percentage points every year.

The one Forex trader who I saw, he had about 7 years of account history. Made 20% annually if I remember correctly. It’s a guy who posted over on Forex Factory, I’ll try to dig the post up. He was mocked a lot for his trading style. He traded with no leverage (so no margin call), no stop loss, and just bought and held in the direction of the long-term trend. Basically traded like an investor would.

If you actually had any experience trading, you’d know it doesn’t work like that. You can’t just design a system that loses money over the long term and then reverse the entry conditions and make a profit. Lol.

Right . That’s why brokers are losing money .,
You said it your self I though they where the only people making money in forex your such a dumbass honesty ,

And that’s what brokers do they take the opposite side of your trades this is called dealing desk they have 2 different classes a class and b class , a class is the people that lose b class is the people that win the follow the winners and do the opposite of the losers ,

So yeah you can make a wining system or what ever you would like to call it by taking the opposite side and I challenge you like I said to prove me wrong because u can’t .

Like said you have been here 8 years with no results my trading coach has been trading 8 years and he made over a millions and I have seen it with my own eyes so honestly stfu
I have see. Account statements

And jadd if your listen to this guy your a idiot for trading forex he is basically telling you in a nice way there’s no way for you to make money lmao llike I don’t understand if you know it’s a scam right why are still wasting your time after everything you have lost. I don’t get it … Seriously
It’s a scam why are you wating your time right …?
What’s the reason for this thread why are you still asking to profitable results why do you even care if someone says they are making money you know for your self it’s a scam why you wasting your time tell me please becuase you just keep making your self look stupid

[QUOTE=“jadd806;636914”] I agree with you about news trading. It is just a sucker’s game for all but those at the top of the food chain. I have also never seen more than 1 Forex trader who can claim more than 1 or 2 years of profits before losing it all. However, I have seen investors who have a long-term track record of success. Ordinary guys who just buy solid companies with good growth potential. They’re not making triple digit returns like many Forex traders claim, but they’re beating the index by a few percentage points every year. The one Forex trader who I saw, he had about 7 years of account history. Made 20% annually if I remember correctly. It’s a guy who posted over on Forex Factory, I’ll try to dig the post up. He was mocked a lot for his trading style. He traded with no leverage (so no margin call), no stop loss, and just bought and held in the direction of the long-term trend. Basically traded like an investor would. If you actually had any experience trading, you’d know it doesn’t work like that. You can’t just design a system that loses money over the long term and then reverse the entry conditions and make a profit. Lol.[/QUOTE]

YouTube FXCM dealing desk and they will explaine you can make money from opposite trades , idiot . How long have you been trading for a couple months

YouTube (relaaax)

Viper FX account (not mine)

So, you are looking for a shepherd ?

For every winner there must be a looser. It doesn’t work otherwise. The money do not fall from the sky.

[QUOTE=“mihk;636921”]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Pl-CLhU9o (relaaax) Viper FX account (not mine) So, you are looking for a shepherd ? For every winner there must be a looser. It doesn’t work otherwise. The money do not fall from the sky.[/QUOTE]

I know it’s not that’s easy but basically that’s what brokers do man I spoken to them and they have told me them selfs this is how the process works It’s jut pisses me off how people think forex is impossible , like just becuase your not able to make money dose not mean it’s impossible , that’s all I’m trying to say

There you go. You answered yourself. The only person who reminds you of success is an actual investor who doesn’t gamble claiming some technical charting bs or uses win loss ratios and stop losses etc. you find the link and share it if you can. Also ensure the data is not manipulated. Remember majority are making their living providing trading information, training and etc. don’t be surprised that probably all users in this form are losing and the only winner here is the owner of babypips who is providing a media space for desperate people like online traders to find so called trading strategy. He is the one making all the money from this website advertisement and pay per clicks. Picture this, someone spreads rumour that gold has been discovered near be wether its true or false, only winner is the rumour spreader who in return sells people shovels to so call help them dig the gold of the ground lol. It’s simple really.