OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

Hi dannybly,
Good to hear from you. Let us know how you go.

Cheers,
OzFx

ozfx, one question about the feb11 chart set up

for the pair USD/CHF… do you think that you entered short way too early? should’t you short entry when red ac and the stot are both below 0?

also, how do you read the Ao indictor?

thank you!

Hi OzFx,

I was wondering if you are taking fundamentals into consideration for any currency pairs you take position in?

Secondly, where do you put the 200 SMA?

PS. You might want to have a look at Xtick Pro. charting software which apparently lets you apply the same indicators across to various currency pairs and monitor them in one go…

Currently testing your system - will post more later about this. I am demo’ing with FXCM at the moment; their MarketScope Charts plugin doesn’t have Bill Williams oscillator.

Thanks and regards,

snake86.

Hi OzFx,

Sorry I forgot to ask one more thing. Given that the BabyPips forums are a learning place, it would be highly appreciated if you could either write a blog entry or maybe just a followup to this message on how you selected the indicators and came up with this system.

That is, it would help people who are currently trying to formulate their own money management.

Best Regards,

snake86.

I usually don’t consider fundamentals. The only thing I care about is Interest rate announcements and NFP. Instead of speculating, I try not to trade on those days.

You can simply apply 200SMA on the main chart.

I’ll look into your suggestion.Thx :slight_smile:

Try using ODL demo account. MT4 platform has AC and AO

Cheers,
OzFx

Google “OzFx” :slight_smile:

That entry is based on AES. Google “aes ozfx” to read more.
For some reason the moderator doesn’t like me posting links.

AO is same as AC only a little slower. Read AES to get better understanding :slight_smile:

Cheers,
OzFx

Oz, I dont use MT4. Can you tell me what are the settings on your AO?

short MA = 5
long MA = 34
signal MA = 5

Is this correct? I can’t tell on your pdf.

thanks,

OzFx Daily Method PIP Update

USD/CAD moved in our last night making us +50 pips. Later on it hit our SL
for the rest of the lots.

I also closed out our EUR/CHF at +20 since I didn’t see much movement. I am
still holding USD/CHF which is close to BE.

Month Total: +270 Pips.
Previous Month: +1720 Pips

For some reason it doesn’t say on MT4. Try using ODL for charts. It is free anyways.

Oz, can you please post a couple of charts. I’d like to compare setups.

Here is my GBPUSD 2/11/2008 17:00. Does this chart setup looks correct?

thanks,

Hey OzFx!

Thanks so much for posting this. Looks very promising.

Question - when you say “Oppsite Buy/Sell signal” as your exit, what do you mean? What indicators exactly?

As I backtrack I see quite few examples where the stock goes up and down in a semi-circle. If you get out at the peek - the top of the semi-circle, you are golden. I guess you will still make money with the money management system, but once it drops from the peek of the semi-circle, it often goes down to your break-even. Sometimes this happens in a matter of a few days - a short period of time with a daily system.

What indicators should be looked for at the top of, say, an uptrend with this system (i.e. the opposite buy/sell signals you mention)? Once you are at the top of an up or down trend, it is either reversing or ranging, but I want to catch the reverse as close to the top of a buy or bottomof a sell as I can so I don’t lose just about everything when it drops back towards break-even.

Thanks!

Tom

I would wait for AC to cross 0 line before going long. I’ve plenty of charts posted on my blog. Try n google “OzFx”

Cheers,
OzFx

Hi Tom,
When you are already in the trade then for exit you should look at opposite signal. For example a long signal will be negated when you see AC crossing 0 line below and stot also showing reversal.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
OzFx

Thanks! Also, are you using Metatrader 4? I’m in the U.S. and the MT4 download I have does not have AUD and NZD currency pairs. I actually trade through forex.com and they have these pairs to trade, but their charts won’t overlay AC and Stoch and don’t even have Williams and AC. I prefer MT4 for charting, just wish I had the major and cross AUD and NZD pairs.

Do you, or does anyone, know of a MT4 download demo through a broker that has AUD and NZD pairs?

Mucho appreciated if anyone can help with that!

You can try Alpari (UK).

I use and recommend ODL demo for charting.

Yr system looks very promising. I am testing it in demo account. And I have a few questions, concerning

1. Apply Bill Willam�s Accelerator Oscillator (AC). I work with Netdania and can not find this one.
  • Apply Stochastic with setting 5,3,3 on top of AC. The standard setting is 5,5,5. Why do you use 5,3,3?
    Bern

I am not able to see how to get 200EMA on my chart, can someone help? I also read it is possible to have 5EMA and 20EMA but I have looked into my MT4 but I cannot find it. I will appreciatre if someone can show me how to get it, maybe on a sample chart. Thanks.

Select indc and drag onto chart