PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

PipHacker. I understand what parameters/indicators you use. But of course that is quite generic and does not show us the “rules” you apply to this indicators. It of course not either a mathematical answer with to underlining where you set the support and resistance, where you put your top and bottom of the fibonacci, do you only trade with the trend, stop/loss policy and more. Your ability to analyze the market seems to give you nice results and therefore is the insight interesting. It is of course to your absolute desicion whether you would like to give us the unique insight in your thought of a trade. I dont want to be rude and my request to be intrusive But as I said I love to learn from others and maybe implement some of your thoughts in my own strategy :slight_smile: Thank you anyway for what you are sharing already.

The real power of my system is the magical trendlines and im expert to draw them valid by my hands…I dont use any indicator to draw them coz i have no believe on trendlines indicator…Anyways I’ll keep posting my trade result’s… :wink: …with screenshot’s now…
PipHacker…:slight_smile:

[B][B][B]Well today its a good day for me as my All three target profits are successfully achieved but I also Missed Usd/Chf chance to go long well it was a great apportunity to go long at 0.9959 and it moved upto more than +100 Pip’s…:wink: [/B][/B][/B]

I missed that same move! I was short EUR/USD and GBP/USD at the time and still had plenty of margin, but for some reason didn’t take it as it was breaking out. I also missed the USD/JPY move because I was too nervous of the long stop that would have been required.

All-in-all, a good day. All winners.

[B][B]Well—
Well Done for your winning trades… But I think Usd/Chf was in a right place to go long according to me…But I missed it coz as i said i already got a winning trade in my pocket lol…
PipHacker…[/B][/B]

[B][B]Buy On G/U @ 1.9820 [/B][/B]

Gu Looking Rocking…

[B][/B]

[B]Tp=3 Is successfully Achieved Total = +79 Pip’s…[/B]

[B][B][B]Im expecting G/U to show more bullish move but right now Market seems to bit slow but it was a great trade call with total of +23 Pip’s in return…:smiley: [/B][/B] & I close my position for +23 Pip’s …
But after that GU Moved up maximum for +79 Pip’s…

[B][B][B]I have posted so far (4) signal’s In my Trading Journal…

1. Short Usd/Cad @ 1.0217 SL = -40 Pip’s
    Result = Tp=2 Is successfully achieved Total = + 28 Pip’s…
  2. Short On Nzd/Usd @ 0.7860 SL = -40 Pip’s
    Result’s = Tp=1 Is successfully achieved Total = + 15 Pip’s…
  3. Short On Euro/Usd @ 1.5750 SL = -40 Pip’s
    Result’s = Tp=3 Is successfully achieved Total = + 101 Pip’s…
  4. Long on Gbd/Usd @ 1.9820 SL= -40 Pip’s
    Results = Tp=3 Is successfully achieved Total = + 79 Pip’s
    [/B][/B]:smiley: ------------------
    +223 Pip’s
    ------------------[/B]:smiley:

[B][/B][B]How I count My Pip’s…???
I have So far post here 4-Trading signal’s and so far all are successive…
After Signal’s & My Entrance See below How I count pip’s…
Pips In My Pocket(+96)--------------------------- Maximum Pip’s after Signals(+228)
+96/ +228

I have locked total of +96 Pip’s So far in 4-Trades where as market have moved for maximum pip’s so far after my signal’s +228…:smiley: [/B]
[B]:smiley: PipHacker:D [/B]

Short On G/U @ 1.9850

THis seems to me an excellent G/U Trade…well im little late to post my this trade call here as its giving me some good quick pips… wooow…

[B]G/U Rocking again today almost +50 quick Pip’s …I,ll post the result’s later…:smiley: [/B]
[B]Today Im 10/15 Pips late to post my trade call here as I was busy with my entry but see now on your charts more than +50 Pips at the moment…[/B]

[B][/B]

[B]+94 Pips All Target Profits are successfully achieved…:smiley: [/B]

[B][/B][B][B]I have posted so far (5) signal’s In my Trading Journal…

1. Short Usd/Cad @ 1.0217 SL = -40 Pip’s
    Result = Tp=2 Is successfully achieved Total = + 28 Pip’s…
  2. Short On Nzd/Usd @ 0.7860 SL = -40 Pip’s
    Result’s = Tp=1 Is successfully achieved Total = + 15 Pip’s…
  3. Short On Euro/Usd @ 1.5750 SL = -40 Pip’s
    Result’s = Tp=3 Is successfully achieved Total = + 101 Pip’s…
  4. Long on Gbd/Usd @ 1.9820 SL= -40 Pip’s
    Results = Tp=3 Is successfully achieved Total = + 79 Pip’s…
  5. Short On Gbd/Usd @ 1.9850 SL= -40 Pip’s
    Results = Tp=3 Is Successfully Achieced Total = + 94 Pip’s
    ------------------------------------
    +317 Pip’s = OverAll
    ------------------

:smiley: How I Count My Pip’s…

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket = +126
OverAll Pip’s After Signal’s = +317

*For More Detail Visit Your Chart’s After The time when I post signal’s Also Trade at Your Own Risk!!!------------------------------:smiley: [/B][/B]

[B]:smiley: [B]This Is How I Count My Pip’s!!!
[/B]

:smiley: Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket = +126
OverAll Maximum Pip’s After Signal’s = + 317:D [/B]

[B][B]Short On Usd/Chf @ 1.0109[/B]
Tp1 = +10 Pip’s
Tp2 = +20 Pip’s
Tp3 = +30 Pip’s
Sl = -40 Pip’s
PipHacker…[/B]:smiley:

[B]I Just close my position with in Half an hour as there was a reversal candle
Result = +9 Pip’s after signal
PipHacher’s Pocket = - 13 Pip’s[/B]