Practice Account vs Real Money: Whats the Difference?

funny

I was going to say: Soft and cuddly.

Interesting opinions from all of you, always trying to keep an open mind.

Main difference is of emotions, secondly many traders practice on demo accounts with huge capital, this is not right, you should demo trade with the same amount you are willing to deposit in your real account even if its 100$ you should demo trade with 100$ only.

Resurrected this old thread for one reason.

I’d say the best analysis I’ve ever encountered in how to practice with a demo account - brilliant post.

And imagine that there are brokers out there, not so many, who give this tool out for free, no marketing, no phone calls, no time limit - just use it.

3 Ways to Help You Take Demo Forex Trading Seriously

Now I’m getting repetitive, but check out the last two paragraphs, closely, then think about the last sentence.

You do not need to give money to the market, either by means of a ‘small’ live account or some paid resource, you DO need to be able to apply via practice.

Is There an Art to Understanding the Forex Market?

If I had a hole, I really could tell you so.

Na zdrowie,
Tim

I have treated my demo as if 2000k were deposited. This is not an easy task, staying above water. I have been battling hard to keep my losses short, but somehow can’t allow my winners to run. My losses are 15$ less than my winners, but too many trades with loss…overtrading I suspect…want that action. Not down terribly, but certainly not content with my overall performance.

Na zdrowie,
Tim

There is a big difference between practice money and real Money.
>If you want to learn the real analysis both technical and fundamental, trade in real.
>Trading in real will make you aware of the market conditions and sentiments.
>Trading with real money will make u trade cautiously and help you to discover new dimensions of trading.
>Earning profit on Real Money will bring immense happiness even if its $1.

Only if its consistent.

Believe me, if you treat your demo as a real account, you will realize the ups and downs. I cannot tell you how real this experience has been because you are not me. From what I read, live will present a totally new experience.
To those who study, success will be theirs.

Na zdrowie,
Tim